just babbling...

Moderator:Juma4admin

liquid fire

Tue May 15, 2007 12:50 pm

was good yall. been a minute. Where everybody at, it looks drier than the desert Moses & the Isralaetes crossed. Looks drier than the fruit decorating table tops. Looks drier than my words failing to release similies. hey it just looks dry. Who wants to respark the fire? Or is it exam time or what? il check mid-June, hope it'll be hot with three tees, i.e hottt!

Just missing the place, forgive me for these words, just hope that as they pour forth with & water these dry streams that they will bring life to all that read, so that new fruits may flourish. There is a time for everything after all, so now is winter, but hey, after winter, must come spring. After a cocoon, must be a butterfly. After darkness, light must shine, and once light comes through, nothing, no clouds or umbrellas will stop it. The sun will burn and fire will subdue the earth, the words on AHH will send heatwaves to the planet like a stone produces ripples in the ocean, that go on to produce waves and tsunamis. Eish gotta go. Later! GodBless!!!
liquid fire

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:57 pm

word, im in front of my PC at skul waiting for the clock to strike 12pm for a compulsary project i gotta do.

I should be at home right now in bed recovering coz im as sick as a [PG13] in this cold weather,

throat sore, nose runnin like biggie & pac.

Anyway, needa hola at fam, am missing this place. Freestyle (on keyboard).

FEEL GOOD

feel good

feel good

it makes u feel good!

down with flu in your bed,

your love takin care of you

it makes you feel good

holding that warm cup of hot chocolate

on a cold winter morning

it makes you feel good

browsing aimlessy on the net

wrapped in many blankets

it makes you feel good

listening to old skool lurv jams

bringing back memories

it makes you feel good

reading a bible with your family

reciting psalms & hyms

it makes you feel good

hearing folk tales round the fire place

from ancestors you dont care much of

still makes you feel good

feel good

feel good

it makes you feel good

"what is it?" she asks

"WTF?" he asks

"he's got issues" you say

i just feel good, feel good

lifes issues make me feel good

END

Sorry for not commenting on y'alls, so dont bother here, just needed to release to feel free.

ill be hear as soon as semester break hits
liquid fire

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:49 am

sparked by skeptik's piece title mirror mirrorhttp, read at... http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/view ... highlight=

1. Can a mirror lie? If so, why does it lie? and how does it lie? is it not an EXACT reflection. i KNOW a mirror cant lie so u gotta convince me. Maybe it is slightly bent, so thats why you see u as anorexic. But then you go to another mirror, and a few more, and see the same thing. Therefore...

2. How do u know the image in the mirror is what u r actually seeing? maybe ur eyes are decieving u. Maybe ur eyes r lying to you carving their own image. But then again ur eyes are just a "lens" if i may say, ur brain interprets and tells u what it is ur eyes see. SO...

3. Its your mind, your thoughts. U r what u think. If u think u r anorexic, then when u look in the mirror thats what u expect to see, so u will see that. and finally...

4. Back to the mirror. The mirror did not lie. Infact, there is no such thing as a mirror. There is an object in fromt of you allowing you to SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE, WHAT YOU EXPECT TO SEE. It shows you how other people see you, BUT to you it is just an object. It is a place to dream, a place to create. To carve.

THE END

But this now has got me thinking more... see next reply.
liquid fire

Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:20 am

a mirror in a way is like a piece of paper. a white blank sheet of paper.

And last week i was thinkin and wrote something in my jotter that is summarized below... hope your minds can get to this level.

1. A piece or page of plain white paper is there. As a poet, or an artist, or whateva it is you do, that piece of paper is your best friend. As you write/draw, as u put pen to paper it comes to life. It satrts breathing. living. Alone it is just dry bones, but as you write flesh comes upon it. That ink is the blood bringing life to the page. Slowly, but surely, it gains strength. The more you write, the more it lives. As soon as you finish/fill that page, and put it finish and put the pen down. breath comes to it and BREATHES.

YOU HAVE JUST CREATED LIFE!!!

(pause, hehe, im a lil crazy. but... press play)

2. WHAT IS ON THAT PAGE??? It was dry bones before you wrote on it, that is, while it was white. But HOW did the bones come to be in the first place? Think about that for a second.

well... let me tell you.

3. Before there was anything in the begining... U WERE. In the begining, you were one with God. Jehovah, the GREAT "I AM". As he was, so were u, u were one with God in the begining. U were in his thoughts, his plans. As he created this earth and everything in it(created out of thought, from thought to being, to reality, by faith), and spoke you into being, he also created everything that you would require to live this life. He created everything. The pen you would use, he orchestrated it to be there at that exact time. That paper you would use, he made sure the tree was planted at the right time, cut at the right time, turned into paper at the right time etc. until it got to you.

And then... there you are with it. That "blank" paper. The dryu bones. Those dry bones are words. Invisible to the naked eye, carved into the paper in such a way that it looks white, or white with blue lines, or on the keyboard and monitor, whatever it is, the words are carved there waiting for you to create. The GOD in you, the divinity in humanity, to re-create, or bring into manifestation those thoughts. The God in you sees those words clearly. But in spirit, your inner being (enclosed in human flesh) wasnt to bring them to reality, just like in the begining, bring what is in spirit, to BE. (by the way, out of topic, "BE" is a STRONG WORD, DAMN!) Anyway, you, as the spirit moves you, starts writing those words. As you write, the god in you leads you. Words flow out, and LIFE BECOMES!!! LIFE IS!!! Halleluyah! YOU ARE CREATING!!! Syllabals and words, sentences and paragraphs, pages and books, you write. Bring to life.

I will stop here, hope u can piece togethor what i wrote. A lil deep.

That my friends is a summary believe it or not. It gets deeper. Basically... do you write knowingly or unknowingly. Even deeper, to the level of your subconsciousness. Are you thinking it through or not. Is it you writing? i wont tell you that much. But the mind is a HUGE thing if you know how to use it. If you are allowed to use it, allowed by God that is. I believe in Jesus, and all these thoughts are revelations from God.

S/he who is meant to hear, let him/here here, and believe. If you have eyes, see. God bless!
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:40 am

Dyeem...all I feel here is fire!It's so hot in here,you shoulda given some cool heads a lil time to comment before blazing yo liquid fire.

It's so much to read in a jify...

ONE love daddy!
  • Information