Looking for Zimbabewean human beatboxers

Moderator:Juma4admin

kidlucky

Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:32 am

Dear Hiphoppas, My name is Kid Lucky I am from New York City, USA. I am a human beatboxer and run a production company for human beatboxing in America. We are called Beatboxer Entertainment. We are searching for African human beatboxers who would like to get exposure in America. My website is http://www.beatboxerent.net. My company has been highly recognized by the hip hop establishment in America. We extend our hand in solidarity with the entire African hip hop community in general and African human beatboxers in particular. If you have video we will show and review it. If you have recordings we can post them and get people to hear your work. Thank you for reading this post and we hope that this reaches the right ears. We also would like to perform in any city, region, village, or country in Africa. We encourage women beatboxers as well to contact us.

Thank you once again

Sincerely

Kid Lucky

President and founder of Beatboxer Entertainment

[email protected]
zimbabwe

Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:19 pm

well no responces?/ well kid lucky seems ur rather "unlucky' lmao
Juma4
Posting Freak

Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:44 pm

hehe zimbabwe while you are 'lyao' i am sure that back home someone is practicing his ass off... time to bring out the other elements of hip hop other than rap, production and clothing dont u think?
zimbabwe

Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:35 am

im jus clownin dogg.i aint got nuthin against him or wat hes doini jus had 2 say 'unlucky'
Juma4
Posting Freak

Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:40 am

yeah i figured... just had to respond, i met kid lucky in NYC 2 years ago and saw him perform, just have to give props for what he is doing and for looking at this side of the earth for talent!
kidlucky

Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:43 am

Yo its all hood. lol. I actually got a lot of responses by people looking at the website and things like that. responses are not always as direct as reply to post. some are more private and indirect. Juma4 wut up man? Yeah I met you at a "World Up" event in the Bronx. How are you? Yeah I am looking around Africa for some beatboxers. How are things Juma?
  • Information