Lack of talent

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Xabas

Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:08 am

When you listen to a track you want to listen to some thing witn flava but instead cats are geting deals on a faulity bases.then we get these crap ass rappers who think they all that yet they suck,we should have more talent based apporch to our music cause its our legacy and want to leave behind the best. :wink: [/quote]
Winnie

Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:44 pm

Ey dude I feel you, but money talks and the record labels want to make that money 2. I know exactly what u talking about. Cats like Ying Yang Twins making records that a 5 year old could b on is getting more attention than real MC’s like Common and Mos def (just 2 name a few). They epitomize real hip hop but cats is not into it.
rugged made

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:29 pm

aiiight. for the record i feel where you cats are comming from. but commercial rap is more less a brand that needs to be sold by any means neccesary. thats why there is garbage allover. all in the name of the demanding pop market. my only fear is emcees with some real ass skills are not motivated and slowly becouming endangered species. how bout we save our first love huh? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

p :s IZM whats with the ugandan flag. thats me right there
Xabas

Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:44 pm

When i listend to Testify by common i went crazy coz for the first time i listend with my soul and its was increadabile and impressive.I was blown away by the level of talent now this is some one who desreves over whelming recognition. :P
sebon

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:33 pm

In an ideal world, Talent should be sole deciding factor for success

Back in the real world it is about making money.

It doesn't matter how talent you are --if peeps don't like your story

they won't listen - simple as!!

Music is an industry like any other - winners and losers
fecko1
Posting Freak

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:33 pm

Well I totally agree wit y'all.....all music artistes shud be more concerned in developing their talents rather than focusing their minds on making the box even if they aint gat the required skillz yet!.
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:54 pm

[quote name="Winnie"]Ey dude I feel you, but money talks and the record labels want to make that money 2. I know exactly what u talking about. Cats like Ying Yang Twins making records that a 5 year old could b on is getting more attention than real MC’s like Common and Mos def (just 2 name a few). They epitomize real hip hop but cats is not into it.[/quote]

I co-sign this ish...

So many real MCs out there being 'overshadowed' by the empty noises the fake MCs make...

And these fake ones seem to sell more and are more famous...

Producers,DJs,Marketers and the Censor boards influence what we listen to...

We all have to keep on seperating the shaft from the nuts...

ONE!
S-IMBA

Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:44 pm

GHOSTIC YOU A BICH,JUST BECAUSE AN MC'S MUSIC SELLS DOES NOT MEAN HE HIS "FAKE",HE IS PROBABLY REALER THAN THE REST,AND POEPLE FEEL HIM HENCE THEY BUY HIS MUSIC,YHEA ON TV AND RADIO THEY PLAY GARBBAGE,DOESN'T MEAN HIP HOP IS!
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:55 pm

S-IMBA[/size]

Did you just call me a Bitch?

Oh you must really be sorry...

Ok I am sorry I put a check on your wack-arse profession..

Lets create that distinction, a barrier,kinda HIPHOP quarantine..

All I did was expose the wack and you got worried and Jittery..

You the reason Nas has his latest album title,fag tuck ur di*k..

You should be sorry on ur knees and let ma watery jaws close..

coz if open,I get horny and I fu*k you up like I do crazy hoes..

shit...
S-IMBA

Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:46 am

WHORE-DIK I MEAN GOLFSTIC,WHAT'S HIS NAME?? I THOT THERE WAS A BATTLE FORUM FOR ALL YOUR GAY TALK :idea:
  • Information