local content policy reviewed?

Moderator:Juma4admin

Konflikt Jonez

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:27 pm

Had a chance to listen to it yestrday and heard a DJ playing Sean Paul and Beyonce's baby boy
Konflikt Jonez

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:41 pm

You shld never post b4 you log in thats why it registers your posts as guest--get it plizz--next time plizz log in 1st...
X ...wonder why is writing guest
Konflikt Jonez

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:19 pm

Guess it was good while it lasted--Do you know what happenned to me when i went to record at the Chamhembe studios--He told me i should sing my track in Shona and that Rocky and crew could help me write the track--He said he was responsible for everything what an artist has to spit--even hoe your flpow shld sound--That was bullshit--and i told him to lay off--Whaere you at--an i hope you get my posts --kep this bord rolling
theme elohim
Posting Freak

Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:29 pm

wussup with mason coz i heard some track with a phat beat (with scratches i was like when i last heard som'n with scratches? Please someone if you know someone that can make jazzy beats on the level of Common or Roots pliz hit me up coz I'm about to explode. Nemo's studio is supposed to be ready soon so I dont know, me and him are going to give u a project down the line (Thoth Illektric and Nemo as Kommunal Wing) but its too early to get u'all excited).

Nemo is one of the illest freestylists on this continent and we should get together sometime and cypher. I also go crazy when my freestyle mood takes over...yu'd have to hold me back from going the whole hour and more

hit me up at work (Mbonisi (04)336193)

yo konflict, are u also Underrated Truth? just checking
XTERMINATOR

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:23 pm

. I also go crazy when my freestyle mood takes over...yu'd have to hold me back from going the whole hour and more

heard about that...hey i went to the wanted section of this site looking for a producer.I hooked up with a producer from S A.mad beats but i called the project off due to other commitments.Anyway freestyling...nah i'm not yet that good u know the thing.. :)
  • Information