the site iz up cameroon hiphop

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

lild-vyne

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:48 pm

yo boyz gentlemen ganstaz,bitches all check dis site a complete site for cameroon hiphop,mp3 piktures translated in dutch english and french its for all,hola bak bring your critikz.http://www.kamerap.com camerap.net slykon.com,sorry my dear friends i simply forgot the sites yesterday cuz my machine went off
obifromsouthlondon

Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:15 pm

congrats for getting the site up and running. looks like a draft version though. needs some navigation for music, pictures and other good stuff. will check it out again in the future.

1 luv
lild-vyne

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:45 pm

helo nigur,thanx for the interest,but u gotta check well though,there is a place for downloads,register first in the http://www.kamerap.com
cyndy

Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:03 pm

:wink: wow!i love these sites.especially the skyron .something.abeg na how dem di open pages now or e still dey under construction?i no go fit wait oh!i hope say e go good oh and e go show we cameoonian movies them too.boy u di try.more elbow to ur grease.
cyndy

Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:17 pm

:?: i want to know.the group XLM4REAL,are they from cameroon?because the sky something site is made in cameroon so i want to know if they are cameroonians
lild-vyne

Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:24 pm

cyndy,really u no a lil bout cameroon hiphop,were u from?any way the slykon is a big record industrie it has just arrived,own by a cameroonian based btw cameroon n usa,the xlm 4 real guyz are based in douala,economic capital of cameroon,the r doing real tight,u need the cd?slykon entertaintement is now preparing a real hip hop movie made in cameroon,its gon be fire :evil: the man is doing alot 4 the growth of hiphop in cameroon,mapannes records were did u get the site?they r still cameroonian based in cameroon,but rapin in french with so many artist already out,youve seen it by ur self,hip hop here na just to come n see cuz we r taking things to tha next level.any mo question?
obifromsouthlondon

Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:11 am

[quote name="cyndy"]try this website for cameroonian rap

http://cybercrea.nuxit.net/mapane/fr/jukebox.htm

CIAO[/quote]

ciao bella. feeling the Krotal joint "Vert Rouge Jaune". like the dude's flow and the beat's nice. I'll forgive all your silly yabs on your previous posts.

lild i'll check the website again. I really need to learn french lol.

cyndy

Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:52 am

hello.well tnx for the reply and unfortnately i have asked the same question in another forum b4 i saw this response.i am from pays oh but i dey china.i am glad to hear cameroon is coming up strongly and i hope they do same in the film industry.i know little abt cameroonian hip hop bc it has been dormant all these yrs and is just bgining to pop up. 8)

ciao
lild-vyne

Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:01 pm

mr obi,tnx 4regards,anyway krotal had the best rap album last year,then the xlm 4real had the best video in a certain tv award show cameroon, thing rely changing concerning hiphop in cameroon,we had some rumous like the xlm4real guyz gotta be at the kora music awards in south africa,i just hope is real,obi the kamerap site is some problems but when it extablish,i will help ya have the downloads k?1luv
  • Information