I say kill them all!!!!!!!

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Darkwing Duck

Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:53 pm

wat shall we do with all tha aids patients in da world?
Toni

Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:58 pm

u are anotha one of those narrow minded assholes who thinks we shud put all the ppl wit aids on a little island, incinerate tha irem, and be thru wit dis big problem we call aids. think agen fool - it don't happen dat way and that ain't no way to go about solving yo problems AND you know full well all you'd gon' do iz kill off more Africans dan anything else and iz dat how you want to solve one of tha greatest problemz affectin yo own continent?
Darkwing Duck

Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:04 am

xtreme situations require xtreme measures. Why do you think tha ebola virus does not spread so much? We must find a new strain or find a way to speed up tha killing process so that da disease kills itself off like ebola does. if all tha aids ppl die within tha next week then we would have solved our problem...
Darkwing Duck

Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:19 am

Samora you naiive black!!!

you need to wake up and realise this is a nasty world we live in. you need to toughen up and get real...don't be dumb.
kZA

Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:10 am

darkwing, who are u to say who should live and who should die? if our society was more focussed on maintaining the moral values of the past, we wouldn't be where we are.
D.O.P.E

Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:39 am

Im tellin yall this moufackah has no feelings at all. You think that the aids victims dont have mothers or sons n daughters...whatever? what if your own sister got inffected with aids? and mind you, you dont have to make out wit a mate to catch aids... there are numerous ways to catch that bitch...so next time it might be u.

On da real, i feel like puttin a slug on yo brain Ducky... [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
kZA

Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:25 pm

if aids was only spread through ways other than sexual, it wouldn't be as widespread as it is now...THAT is my point, Dopey.
D.O.P.E

Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:26 pm

listen here you holly trick, name iz D.O.P.E! imma hack yo PC if u F around wit me!
  • Information