AFRICANHIPHOP.COM ANTHEM

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

SpyraL

Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:20 am

if we are going to have all the emcees rap one after the other I think it would be best if the person going first sends his verse or chorus to the next emcee thats next so he/she will know how to come about and make it blend in smoothly. Most important thing we should not forget is everybody will be recoding with a different settings especially those who will be using their PC, so there might be some difference in quality some might be louder some lower. So how do go about this one......but I guess like J4 suggested everybody send in an acapella and hopefully someone amongst us got a good production skill so he'she will have a go at perfecting the acapellas.............what do you all?
sixlames

Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:10 pm

Why not take it to the next level?why not make it a compilation, if we already got 20 MCs, i think it's about time J4 that you put something out there, you have been a institution in African hip hop for the past 5 years

it's time for you to make something concrete come out of it, this will be a truly panafrican compilation... What da ya think??
  • Information