GHANAIAN HIPHOP - AMBASSADOZ

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

WANLOV

Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:33 am

lyon sorry 2 hear dat drastik newz. demn yo. pc too dey cost pass. chale i dey feel giv u 4 real. demn...i no norr wot 2 talk seff chale. hope say u go figga out who take chook ya eye so cuz times hard. i dey move 2 ya hood in 3 weeks. we go start catch da thieves den lash dem lyke we dey kmt.

moa i c u chale. as i dey here right now dey try check out da soundclick site wey dem dey fool, but i go dey der morro 4sho. b lyke som sever maintainance.

ALL LYONZ ROAR TILL YA JAWZ SORE...& DEN SOM MORE !!
AndahGround Soundz

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:18 pm

We uploaded two new jawns offTRAVELWYZE

CD will be hitting yo dome soon!! Join the mailing list to get the news etc..from one of Ghana's illest hiphop duo. Sankofa!
FIYAWATA MUSIC

Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:45 am

Peace & Love from Oakland California!

My name is Zakiya and I am half of the dub, hip-hop, soul duo known as FIYAWATA pronounced FIREWATER. In addition to being musicians, we also teach hip-hop to high school youth in the Bay Area.

Currently, we are applying for a grant that would allow us to travel to Ghana for a month and shoot a documentry on the African hip-life scene. While visiting, we want to interview different artists, check out the club scene, the history of the music, and find out how folks in Ghana feel about American hip hop. We also want to share CDs/DVDs, and other material from local hip-hop groups.

The goal is to educate young people about the socio-political conditions of youth and how hip-hop is used as a tool to deal with those conditions. We would love to interview you and also anyone you could refer us to. Do you have any advice on where we should begin or contacts you could pass on? Please visit our website to learn more about the group and listen to our music. at http://www.fiyawataonline.com.

1LUV,

Zakiya
AndahGround Soundz

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:46 am

hotep zakiya..check your email.

Also check out

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/ambassadozmusic.htm

for some new music we just posted.

Sight we too.

<>
  • Information