Jay-z vs Weezy question

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

LAST DYTE

Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:22 am

JIGGA R GARBAGE

WEEZY IZ WHACK!!!!!!

NEVA CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE TO IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE..............

BrothaNature

Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:02 pm

[quote name="JuicyJones"]whatever tha f*ck that means...[/quote]

If anything, Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy (who said something about Nas) both need to go back to grammer school.
brock

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:00 pm

WEEZY IZ WHACK!!!!!!
have you heard thatt song with outkast and snoop?pls do that and tell me if he is still wack.
Bill Cosby from da HoOd

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Aint nobody can fuck with Hov´ like dat..

He old n shit,but still Niggaz aint toppin Carter..

he 10 years + in da Game and still spitten lines dats sick as hell..

other niggaz is cummin and tryna attack hov n shit.. and da same nigguz cant even fuck with NAS,Talib Kweli,Kool G Rap or KRS 1 on da lyrical base..

People juss 4get dat itz about LYRICS and Rhymes (and Flows).. no street cred or Gangstah shit..

compare anyones lyrics 2 hovs lyrics....and u will c..itz juss a few moufukkaz who can fuck with Jigga..

peeeeeeeeez out
BrothaNature

Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 pm

WEEZY IZ WHACK!!!!!!
have you heard thatt song with outkast and snoop?pls do that and tell me if he is still wack.
Must be talking about the song, Hollywood Divorce. Wezzy was nice on the track, but Snoop stole the show.....
kaydee

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:21 am

[quote name="JuicyJones"]can't come close to Nas?? Hov had facts in all his diss tracks "1 hot album on a 10 year average" Nas said shit like Gay-z, we rock chicks you rock fellas. H to the omo and shit like that. Hov was spittin' fire nas was just callin' him gay and shit. You must be blowed if you say sales don't matter. If sales don't matter then yo gon' stay broke.[/quote]

It is an established fact that Nas is better than Jay-Z,so what are you saying? Nas won the diss and the whole world agreed he won,so who are you to say he didn't win?
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:27 am

[quote name="Fahrenheit"]JIGGA = G.O.A.T.

WEEZY = A GOAT

1[/quote]

precisely.

i don't even know y am on this thread, i just couldn't stand it. jay being compared to lil wayne, HOly mary and Joseph, u pple just don't stop.

for the record, lil wayne is crap.
Furious

Fri May 18, 2007 9:50 pm

[quote name="kaydee"]
[quote name="JuicyJones"]can't come close to Nas?? Hov had facts in all his diss tracks "1 hot album on a 10 year average" Nas said shit like Gay-z, we rock chicks you rock fellas. H to the omo and shit like that. Hov was spittin' fire nas was just callin' him gay and shit. You must be blowed if you say sales don't matter. If sales don't matter then yo gon' stay broke.[/quote]

It is an established fact that Nas is better than Jay-Z,so what are you saying? Nas won the diss and the whole world agreed he won,so who are you to say he didn't win?[/quote]

I read this and I had to say something. If juicy is saying Jay-z won then the whole world doesn’t agree that he won. Nas was getting murdered in that battle until he came out with ether then everyone was saying it was over. One hot song does not win a battle (and the song is hot as hell). I think the truth hits harder then the made up things Nas was screaming. “you 36 in a karate class”,” Tybo whore” all that is funny but the truth hurts. ”You know who, did you know what, with you know who, but let’s keep that between me and you” I mean with jays lines I could go on and on. To me Jay-z got him.

As far as the Weezy situation goes how could you call yourself or be considered the best when you don’t even write your sh*t????? He is what he is cause of Gillie the Kid.
  • Information