Jay-z vs Weezy question

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

JuicyJones

Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:36 am

Today this dumb ass said Jay is weak for using Big's lines and that Lil' Wayne is better. Right away i said Wayne use Jay-z lines. He denied it and wouldn't believe me. So i was trying to find some examples and need some help...I got "Yes ya'll know Jigga man be ballin'" and Weezy "Yes ya'll know weezy baby squad up" but i don't know what song weezy said this in if you remember please let me know.

Also Wayne stole "My mommy's dedicated, they neva tell me no nomore they say it's not yea" Wayne stold that word for word.

"Why you over there lookin' at me wit all these hoes up in here" Weezy "Why you over there lookin' at me like i aint strapped in here" "Either I'm the realest cat doin' it or these catz is loosin it" Wayne stole that word for word.

I know there are alot more i just can't think of them, if any come to mind please post with the line and what 2 songs they were from if you don't konw the song just post and i'll figure it out!!
panther

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:47 am

jay-z aint all that my dude, he already got put on blast about stealing rhymes from other muthafukkaz

so you got your information all fuck up homie....jigga aint harder then lil wayne....dude weezy is sick hands down

dont get me wrong jigga is active himself, but he's not it
SQroot

Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:42 am

ya, i have to say weezy is the leader of new skool, jigga had his turn in the early 2000
JuicyJones

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:02 pm

The only rhymes Hov use is from big(his best friend), and a line or two from Pac. Weezy is trash, he kiss boys, don't write his own rhymes, and he snitched on Gillie and got him locked up. Weezy is as fake as they come. What makes everything worse is he goes at Jay and says he's better but then used one of Hov's lines in that song wit Lloyd. "Good dude, you know i love you like cooked food. Even tho a N**** gotta move like a crook move" "Look girl you know i love you like cooked food, you know ya messin' wit a good dude" That'd be like Jay beefin' wit Diddy then wearin Sean John in a public appearance. Weezy has sold no more than 8 million albums in his career worldwide, Jay has sold over 40 million albums in his career worldwide. Weezy can't compare to Gillie Da Kid, how can he take shots at Jay. And just to show that he fake now he's tryin to make it sound like he didn't mean it, and tryin' to say he wasn't talkin' bout Jay. Like Gillie said "Weezy you as fake as a 3 dolla bill"

For all of ya'll who say Hov steal too many lines from other rappers here you go...

I'm not a biter, I'm a writter For myself and others

I say a B.I.G. verse i'm only biggin up my brother

Biggin up my borough. I'm big enough to do it

I'm that therough. Plus i know my own flow is foolish

So the rings and things you sing about Bring em out

It's hard to yell when the bar-rel's in your mouth.
JuicyJones

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:05 pm

Jigga had his turn in early 2000? Have you ever lisened to Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 1, Vol. 2 Vol.3? Hov's been that dude since '95. Even though he didn't even try on Kingdom Come it was still better than 90% of these weak ass rappers out now. He still sold almost 3 mill. Can't no one in the game touch Hov, besides my boi Nas. But even he can't sell albums anywere close to Hov
panther

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:42 pm

[quote name="SQroot"]ya, i have to say weezy is the leader of new skool, jigga had his turn in the early 2000[/quote]

i agree with that....jigga
JuicyJones

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:22 pm

Weezy's best album (carter 1) only went platinium. That's the best he's ever done. Blueprint 1 sold 8 mill worldwide, blueprint 2 sold 8 mill worldwide, vol. 2 sold 10 mill worldwide. Hov has achieved weezy whole career on 1 album.
panther

Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:47 pm

[quote name="JuicyJones"]Weezy's best album (carter 1) only went platinium. That's the best he's ever done. Blueprint 1 sold 8 mill worldwide, blueprint 2 sold 8 mill worldwide, vol. 2 sold 10 mill worldwide. Hov has achieved weezy whole career on 1 album.[/quote]

dude it'z not about sales...it'z how ur rhymes are...would you jigga is better then nas...no i dont think so

because jigga can't even come close to nas and nas dont sale as many albums as jay-z
JuicyJones

Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:18 am

can't come close to Nas?? Hov had facts in all his diss tracks "1 hot album on a 10 year average" Nas said shit like Gay-z, we rock chicks you rock fellas. H to the omo and shit like that. Hov was spittin' fire nas was just callin' him gay and shit. You must be blowed if you say sales don't matter. If sales don't matter then yo gon' stay broke.
JuicyJones

Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:25 am

ya'll must be kids, yall can't remember the old school jay. Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 1, Vol.2... Anybody that heard those 3 albums would know Jay is the best. Weezy is a bum. He kiss dudes, he a snitch, and don't write his own rhymes. Just like Jay said "you went against gillie and you didn't even win. Birdman's son? You whoopy goldberg's twin." Fried weezy!
  • Information