tha Black US needs to reckonise african hiphop

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

IMF~CEO.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:13 am

I apologize to AFRICANS in the hiphop industry..

But america I a big & Ignorant place where everyone is locked in their own struggle & bullshit. " Eventhough niggas talk bout all dat Ice & cashflow " . WE're bringing up all these ( CAVE DWELLERS~aka~WHITE FLOKS) up in the hiphop game , but dont even acknowledge Africa( unless your Gangstarr, Kweli, Or Black Concious).....

HIPHOP NEEDS A CHANGE !!!! :lol:
Formula-1
Posting Freak

Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:50 am

true CEO, there's a new movement and its Africa, give us time, im sure by next year we'll break through into the market.....
BrothaNature

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:44 pm

Well I think EVERYBODY needs to recognize the Hip Hop scene in Africa. There are still some places in Africa where the mentality is, If its not from America, its not good.

It's going to take time. Because not long ago, here in the US, people used to think, "if its not from New York, its whack".

How much has changed
odumegwu

Sat May 12, 2007 11:04 am

Why does America have to recognise African Hip-Hop? So we need America to recognise us for us to feel relevant? Thats the biggest bullshit!!!! Quote me. We're a nation of hundreds of millions, its time we built our industry, its time we did our own thing...ForUsByUs.

The American secret is about building 'HYPE'. We need to tap into that.

America dosen't owe us shit and as long as we sit tight waiting for them to RECOGNISE us...we're not going anywhere.

Time and Tide waits for no man. :!:
kaydee

Sun May 13, 2007 2:30 am

[quote name="odumegwu"]Why does America have to recognise African Hip-Hop? So we need America to recognise us for us to feel relevant? Thats the biggest bullshit!!!! Quote me. We're a nation of hundreds of millions, its time we built our industry, its time we did our own thing...ForUsByUs.

America dosen't owe us shit and as long as we sit tight waiting for them to RECOGNISE us...we're not going anywhere.

Time and Tide waits for no man. :!:[/quote]

Yeah!!!!!!! Three Gbosas for you.
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Sun May 13, 2007 8:47 pm

i think with time we gon shine our own styles out there.we just need much hard work and sponsors too cud put a helpin hand in this problem we facin today with this hip hop in Africa.Street Proverbs(XCAPEE n COLDFLAMEZ) be removin my first demo by the end of this year or early 2008 in titled GAME OVERalbulm of 12 tracks,harcore,RnB in some chorus and so many feats will be too.guys from UB like STREETDRAMA(member of ahh)and his crew like PISSO and ILL BLADEZ CAM SELECT and many more..
Xcalibur2007

Mon May 14, 2007 4:50 am

[quote name="odumegwu"]Why does America have to recognise African Hip-Hop? So we need America to recognise us for us to feel relevant? Thats the biggest bullshit!!!! Quote me. We're a nation of hundreds of millions, its time we built our industry, its time we did our own thing...ForUsByUs.

Time and Tide waits for no man. :!:[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better bro.... ALSO we needa know how 2 support each otha... in other 2 get where we all wanna get too!!! Itz like these hating spirits juss can't get outta Naija system... If u do something tight, u would think others(Americans, europeans, other countries...) wud be da one HATING but it aint nothing but our own people!!! Datz wot Fukkin slows us down n shit!!! Real talk!!!

http://www.myspace.com/acidentertainment

http://www.soundclick.com/dmitebeats
  • Information