HEY...FANS OF HIP HOP LETS STOP AND TALK ABOUT RACISM

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

flipangle

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:03 am

I MAN RACISM AMONG OUR PEOPLE OF BLACK ANCESTRY AND DIFFRENT FAMILY TREE BACKGROUND I SEE WHITE PARSITES WHO BELIEVE THAT ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BLACK AND SEE THEY ARE LIKE YOU MEENS THAT THEY ARE BLACK AND WANT THE SAMETHING TO BE IN THE INNER CIRCLE OF BLACK CULTURE WITH BEING BLACK AND SEE THE SAMETHINGS AS BLACK PEOPLE FROM WHITES AND BLACK PEOPLE OF DIFFRENT BACKGROUNDS LIKE WHITE WHO DISRESPECT THEM OR PLAY GAMES AND DISRESPECT THEIR FAMILY WITH IDLE GOOSIP AND LIES TO INFLUINCE FAMILY MENBER TO USE ALCOHOL ACCESSFULLY OR USE DRUG BECAUSE THE THEY L0VE THEM MORE THEN FAMILY MENBERS DO OR PREY GULIBLE MOTHERS HABITS LIKE GAMBLING OR DRINKING ALCOHOL OR USING DRUGS TO STEAL INFROMATION ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS OR BLACK SOCIETY IN THAT COMMUNITY TO USE IT AGANIST OTHER BLACKS WHO CANN'T GET IN BECAUSE IT'S A RACIST NEIGHBORHOOD WHO PEOPLE ARE BEING BRAIN DRAIN OR DUMB DOWN TO LOOK ILLITRATE LIKE PLACE DEARBORN,MI WHO PEOPLE ARE NAZIS AND GESTOFF GESTOPO POLICE A POLISH IDOIT SOCIETY IN WAYNE COUNTY MICHIGAN I SEE THE UNITED STATE AS THE EIVIL EMPIRE WHO GOALS IS TO MAKE THE EARTH PEOPLE OF DIFFRENT CULTURE AND RACES SLAVES TO RACISM AND HATRED OF ONE ANOTHER TO DIVIDED PEOPLE TO COLOR SHADES OR GANGSTERISM OR KLANISM NO INDIVIDUAL SELF IMPROVEMENT OR SELF IMPROVEMENT TO GET OTHERS OR BETTER PEOPLE TO KEEP THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER OR FLUSH FROM RACISM OR HATRED OF ANOTHER RACE OR ANOTHER PERSON WITH DIFFRENT VALUES OR RELIGEON SO "MAN" PEOPLE SHOULD START REBELLION AGANIST PEOPLE FOOLISHNESS AND BELIEVES LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE IN DETROIT BELIEVE IN TAKING THEIR CHILDREN LIFES IF THEIR ABOVE LEGAL AGE AND HAVE THEIR OWN GOALS WITHOUT THE PARENTS KNOWLEDGE AND CONCERN THEY ARE LIIVING THEIR LIFES HAVE NO CONCERN ABOUT OTHER EVEN THEIR CHILDRENS FULTURE SO PEOPLE KEEP FIGHTING AGANIST THE EIVIL EMPIRE AND THE EIVIL HATE MONGERS IN THE WORLD LIKE OF THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS OF THE FULTURE OR THE PAST THATS THRENT WORLD PEASE AND EVIL DICTATORS LIKE ISREAL PRESIDENTS OF THE PAST OR COREACIA BUTCHER PRESIDENT MICIALLIVO WHO MURDER MILLIONS OF MUSLINS IN YUGOSLAVIA SPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE OR PEOPLE OF COLOR SHOULD ALERT AND BEWARE OF FASCOUSISM WHITE SUPERIMACYST IN THE WORLD PERSONNELLY I FEEL THAT UNITED STATE OF AMERICA SHOULD BE BOYCOTED LOOK DOWN ON BECAUSE OF THE RULE VIOLATION BY U.S.TROOPS AND U.S. GOVERNMENT TO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD BEWARE OF FASCOUSISM THAT LEAD INTO EMPEIRALISM A DICTATORSHIP OF A IDEA OF HATE MONGER ALDOPH HITTLER OF NAZIS GERMAN WITH A VISIUAL IDOL A BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYED POLISH CITIZEN AND GANG MENBER A PERSON THAT CANN'T BE TRUSTED.

ARTICLE BY DEVON FREE THE RAPPER
fecko1
Posting Freak

Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:10 pm

All I just wanna say is that whether black,orange,purple,green,white or wateva.....we are all the same and I don't even have to strain my fuckin eyeballs to read shit before imma say something about racism.Peaceout!!!!!

"WE ARE DIFFERENT COLOURS...BUT ONE PEOPLE"

.....Lucky Dube.
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:47 pm

[quote name="DeVious_Wordplay"]I really struggle to read when someone posts like that. :cry: [/quote]

Hell yeah!!! Me toooo!!!
beman99

Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:12 am

"---PROUDLY NAIREGIN---(spell the latter backwards)"

fucking lame...
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:10 pm

we all know the war in iraq was necessary but the cause was unjust.
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:11 pm

we all know the war in iraq was necessary but the cause was unjust.
Ghostic
Posting Freak

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:27 pm

[quote name="beman99"]"---PROUDLY NAIREGIN---(spell the latter backwards)"

f**king lame...[/quote]

Are you trying to me BE~MAN by coming at me like that silly BE-MAN...

step up newbie...if you's a MAN( I doubt) I shall DE(HU)MAN~ISE you

and if you's some bitch(which I think you are),ma sex hungry dog gon be a proud dad!

you pre-warned!
Lynxx

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:08 am

flipangle this is a good discussion topic but the manner in which you've presented it makes it hard to read. It might help if you edit the post and lose the CAPS.
  • Information