WHO IS WHO?

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

mhla

Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:04 pm

I'm talking about CANIBUS and EMINEM on freestyles.

Who is better than the other?

I've listened to a lot of their freestyles and i think they both sick but CANIBUS seem to be having an upper hand.

What do you think :?:
addict

Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:42 pm

nobody tryna hear that galatical sht man...sht aint real..don get me wrong...Biz iz dope

but i'm not down wit his content...dude aint even artistic...ma vote then...Slim Anus...
mhla

Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:39 pm

I get ur point man but what is wrong with Biz Content?
addict

Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:39 pm

[quote name="mhla"]I get ur point man but what is wrong with Biz Content?[/quote]

nottin wrong dog...4get i said dat...

was tryna say it don sell...hence he dropped "the game sold"..lookin all blinged out n sht...

mhla lets not forget we talkin abt freestylin...so i guess it don matter...

"I'm talking about CANIBUS and EMINEM on freestyles."

PS...daz Any1 have that old song by Spotie Thiefz "no pigeons"..reply to "no scrubs" by tlc...

can ya hook a kid up..plz...
mhla

Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:43 pm

Ok now ADDICT i get your argument, who do you think can win a battle btwn these two going against each other. :arrow:

I'm sorry about the NO PEAGON track i last heard of it should i say in 2001.

But as soon as i get it then i'll try hook a brother aight!

CANIBUS v EMINEM who do you think can take it :arrow:
addict

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:22 pm

aight Mhla :wink: ..r u realy frm buterwoth..i'm frm queenstown...

em n biz...mhhh...i remembe i did a brake down of they lyriks on metro..lyk dey shots at each other...

was to long...but to cut sht short...as street dudes we all know biz is sicker...Em don even need or get

respect frm real HH heads...he makes enough money...he fkrn sings no mater how bad it iz ppl stil

like it..coz its em... have no doubt in ma mind dat biz would eat em up...would eminem lose sales because of dat?...nah...look who he's appealin to...majority of his audience "probly" don even know what battlin is unless they seen 8mile movie...we hav to be honest..coz now an artist is proven by tha numba of records they sell...how much they gatt...here's how i put that battle...Canibus vs Coperate Intrest [thas what em represents]..so did LL...n with his affiliations he fukd/slowed Biz caree up...
mhla

Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:07 pm

Yeah son i was born and raised in B/worth at Msobomvu t/ship

Thanks you've answered me very well.
Zapata

Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:49 pm

You have to ask yourself why Cannibus' career has stalled, and you have to take an honest look at it..

Dude's first real buzz came from his beef with LL.. the beef with LL only became beef because dude couldn't get off his "I want a tattoo like yours kick".. which is why LL spits "lets get back to this mic on my arm/if it ever left my side it transform into a time bomb/...you don't wanna borrow that you wanna idolize/ and you dont wanna make me mad nigga you wanna socialize.." on 4,3,2,1 with Meth, Red, and DMX.. a track that Cannibus was originally on but taken off because he kept buggin L about the mic tat, and even spit, "LL is that a microphone, lemme borrow that" in his verse that was removed...

THEN dude gets down with Wyclef and can't make that a go.. so the question I have is how do you get opportunities with two monsters of the game and mess it up so bad, none of them want to work with you and joining the Army sounds better than droping a new album?

I mean seriously I think you can get a great picture of who he is as an artist and how he is to work with by looking at those situations and then look at examples of his work.. on "Four Horsemen" from DJ Clue's professional Vol 1, you have Big Pun (I still say easily top three all time in all out rap skill) Cam'Ron, and NORE, now at the time of its recording just about everyone had a platnium plaque if not in their name, then a feature on a joint that went plat, so its all pretty well established artists.. and everyone takes a measured verse and rips it..

NOT F"IN CANNIBUS

Dude proceeds to lace like two extra minutes, essentially upstaging the other artists not with his verse's content, but by overpowering the track with a verse that drones on and on with that abstract, sure it all rhymes but as no continuity type stuff that annoys the crap outta me..

I dunno just my opinion
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:14 am

Eminem - Canibus on freestyle, take or leave it, CAN-I-BUS straight.

@addict

no need to talk about sales here, freestyling, not just eminem, canibus would take on whoever, just name it...
mhla

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:37 pm

The Canibus be spittin till he's spitless with 100 bars of total sickness

Oh my God he rips shit.
  • Information