American hip hop

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

ZAGGIN

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:26 pm

I dont know is it me or is the production going to shit. this 3 key melody or "im at tha club" crap is getting so dam played out. gangsta is me, but how much drugs and killin can you do on one album and where is the origanallity........ copy cats,remix's T.I. started sayin A....A....A now every one is doing it. i would feel like a bitc^&$ nigg^& if my whole style changed every time some one new came out. I play all my songs from start to finish with no samples but it seems like thats not how you get a record deal nowa dayz what you think??

ZAGGIN.

Zzzzz Zzzzz
TG DE CLEF

Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:02 pm

i feel you dawg but for the seck of time

i will remain calm for now.

halla at you next time men
MrGetzMine

Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:37 am

This shit out now is pure trash. These motherfuckers have been shittin on wax and goin platinum for the last few years. Its time for the new breed of rappers who rap from the heart and soul, as opposed to rappin from their wallet.
calibre

Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:05 am

yall should check out the new jedi mind tricks album...shit is crazy!
Zapata

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:28 pm

there's still good music out..

I'm checkin for the Lupe Fiasco joint..

Jedi Mind is always good, and there's a group from Phoenix, AZ on the same label (babygrande) call The Society of Invisibles thats got a sound I think is needed in the game now...

mainstream American rap is kinda polarized.. you're either in the club eight days a week or getting your tattoos worked on while you plot on your enemies...
MrGetzMine

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:31 am

25 years here . . . . 20784

How long have u been rappin?
  • Information