NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

MrGetzMine

Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:11 pm

I'll get at you on myspace . . . . .

~ G ~
BrothaNature

Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:22 pm

To the origanal poster. There is still good music out there. The Roots, MF DOOM, Scienz Of Life, Little Brother, Imortal Technique. The US Music industry is not about how good a record is, its about $$$.

Which is why many more artist from the underground press their material independently..
kk

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:14 pm

Lupe fiasco's tracks sound gud, he's gonna bring back hip hop's identity. hope he keeps his originality. hip hop goes beyond rappin, dont 4get that.
fecko1
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:16 am

[quote name="BrothaNature"]To the origanal poster. There is still good music out there. The Roots, MF DOOM, Scienz Of Life, Little Brother, Imortal Technique. The US Music industry is not about how good a record is, its about $$$. [/quote] Yeah!..i agree wid u...there are still good emcees out there...but if the U.S hiphop scene is about maikin' da box!....Then it suckz....cuz Good musik aint all about quantity but nice quality...feel me?!!....peace out dawg!!!

[url=http://upload4.p!ostimage.org/1730976/photo_hosting.html]Image[/url]

my album...comin'out soon!!! visit http://www.myspace.com/feckoworld to listen to d promo trackz!!
beman99

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:05 pm

so, is this a record store or a forum talking shit about american hip hop.. cuz frankly it sounds liek a bunch of rappers not wanting to talk to much shit about how shitty rap is nowa days while at the same time sayin, hey yo check out ma single, its the real shit... yea, 'get rich or die trying' i suppose is ya motto too huh?... and by the way, what happened to the, i want to be a doctor or i am going to graduate school as suppose to 'i am into music, rap to be precise, teh real shit the real deal... yea, i talk shit all day on my record although i say how much shit other rappers spit... i talk about snuffin a fool when i dont even own a gun.. and one more thang, am a black man so i got to act hard and shit.. you know, seel them panckaes records for real'... so i take it that the numbe rone profession for black males is rapping... music industry, the #1 black males employer... fuck that, be better..
  • Information