Tupac Versus Nas____Who is who

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

iz_phizzy

Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:29 am

please dont compare nas 2 pac aight they both great

they both fightin 4 da same thing n thats the only comparism.

so give both of them respect.

peace.
konko

Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:46 pm

men, this is a dicey topic u got here. personally i like Nas.... but i also feel Pac. i'd say Pac remains the realest... meaning his lyrics depict the reality of the ghetto life he lived, more than any other rapper (same as the emotion thing y'all said). but Nas on the other hand... is the poetry god. his wordplay and creativity are so flawless, u could weep for pure pleasure!!

and he spits some conscious isht that kinda draws u back to the true essence of hiphop...

so i'd say NAS is the greatest!!
ZAGGIN

Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:43 am

PAC, not because he's better but we cut from the same tree. money, ho's, F tha popo's, drinkin and hangin out w/ my homies. that life style that you make the best of ya know!
mr rehd

Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:58 pm

in my mind,nas is a graphic storyteller while pac dealt more on isssues.bottom line pac was politically motivated.nas i dont know.
concrete

Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:51 pm

i, WONT lie, i grew up (muzikally) on PAC muzik, maybe i had 2 much o it, i don know, but PAC's stuff always

seemed too predictable,like, u know what he gon spit about, almos the same sh-t that was in the previous album.

The "if/when i die(s)]"[/b and " f* or i'ma f* yo wife/ma" and that kindo stuff and shit on how he had it tough

growin up, same sh-t ol the time. Nonetheless PAC still remains a legend,had classic albums like 2PACALYPTUS(hope i spelt it right),

ME AGAINST THE WORLD and ofcoz ALL EYES ON ME VOL 2 but yo, i prefer Nas over Pac. Even on the Thug Mention

flick, Nas' version /verses were tighter than Pac's
addict

Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:02 pm

nas is gassed off pac and jay gassed of biggie...

they both not better than they influences

tho...nas is a betta story teller than pac -

jay made more cash than big.....
Jahari Kavi

Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:45 pm

lyrically it's not even close, Nas is the better lyricist of the two....artistically you can make an argument for either, but I have to go with Nas, although I grew up listening to both A LOT.
arithmetic logic

Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:57 pm

I dig nas his stlye en music but look at it like this fella's if the two got killed at the same time who would "Still exist" today?

I feel my great gran children will know a man by the name of Tupac lived. I feel Nas en all but he is still to drop that album that he will live forever through coz truthfully u will never here an Illmatic song being bumped in an african shack right now as for a Pac song?. Nas is appropriate for our day en time with all the other garbage radio stations feed the hungry party animals.
  • Information