[quote name="BushiTy"]krs one, Nas, ..[/quote]

I CO-SIGN..also

Legend

Wordsworth

Camu tao

Alex the Wormking
concrete

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:24 pm

KINDO IMPOSSIBLE TO CUM UP WITH ONE NAME COZ THERE LOTTA TIGHT MC OUT THERE.

I FEEL SAUL WILLIAMS, POST-MAN, EL P (CO-FLO), STICKY(ONYX) AND MY OL TIME

#I MC'S INCLUDE BLACK THOUGH, GURU,COMMON, DEF & KWALI(back then) AND OF COZ KRS ONE.

Out o Southern Africa, i jas love TUMI, KINGPIN and this dood called CHILD O SILENCE,

i've only heard one track o hiz "intelligent Madness" and damn i still cant get over it.
ZAGGIN

Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:37 am

I DONT THINK ANY ONE HOLDS THAT TITLE . it depends on tha day and whos hungry.

RAS KAS iz dope but to this day i havent listen to 3 songs in a row by tha brotha.

cassidy's free style iz nice but album :cry:

biggie's gone thanks to nickel plated cotton candy ass niggaz.

M's got good word play but i refuse!!!

so i guess it dependz on tha day , time and what you feelin
TeeZeR

Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:51 pm

So f*ck you an all you other cats takin shots at jigga/you only get half a bar f*ck yall niggas!!!!This man Don't write, he remains hot even after retirement, and He's Jus too fuckin cool!! Not too mention da mans status. Dis niggas known all over! Get off his d*ck can he live!! You could've jus said you don feel him but damn do you gotta try to shit on Hov?!!
Nah man...i'd say fck all this comparisons cause none of yáll can do sht about it. You wanna listen to Jay Z, go the fck ahead, you wanna listen to Sabac Red, go the fck ahead! Sht this is irritating...when are we gonna stop! Pleeeeeez dudes! Sheesh!
I DONT THINK ANY ONE HOLDS THAT TITLE . it depends on tha day and whos hungry.

RAS KAS iz dope but to this day i havent listen to 3 songs in a row by tha brotha.
I kinda agree...there are different styles and different categories (gangsta, conscious, social...). So it's pretty hard for me to compare Canibus/Black Thought/Sticky... to try and give the broader picture...all kinda different...so i guess it all depends on one's own interest.
addict

Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:56 am

bast mc of all time - Frank White - Big...rip...face it

nas,jay n em

fuk canibus...all these mc's that rap sht that's fake..talkin abt constilations and stars

that sht aint real...street talk is real life...don hit me wit that science sht...

as for Jigga...Best Rapper Eva period...coz makin cash cums wit tha package...iaint nobody don it lyk him..

but since ya strickly abt mc's ...then Bigs....lyk krs-1 say's [what makes an mc - dvd 1]

"an mc can become a rapper but a rapper can neva become an mc"
Nu'Rudeen
Posting Freak

Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:54 pm

yo addict i feel what ysay about KRS an mc can become a rapper but never vise versa

one of my best is cassidy, jadkiss, common, talib kweli, KRs one

plus some other cats i hear once in awhile

@N.E.body~i'm looking for some dope conscious isht but i dont know much about MCs in that category can anyone teel me some and which of they albums is tight?
UNIDENTIFIED

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:35 pm

also give props

Royce 59

Benefit

Guru / Ganstarr...Legend
arithmetic logic

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:54 pm

I can't believe u doods even have doubts, the best rapper obviously is CHINGY :lol: :lol: :lol: Naaaa just playin' it's obviously Pitch Black Afro (South Afican "Rapper") :D :D Mannnn I can't believe they called him a rapper at some point.

Industry doods must have been made when he took awards for hiphop I laughed my ass of en gave props for the huslte he pulled off. Mannnnn I just love the hiphop indusry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Inetrnational en Local :lol:
arithmetic logic

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:57 pm

Naaaaa on the reli, battle rap (my stlye of hiphop) its Canibus, hands down but he F*cked up when he tried to cross over. But the TRUTH IS NASIR JONES
  • Information