Finally a Real Topic

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Rafiki

Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:28 pm

uhh, sosa, im not tring to hate on your beautiful liguistic skillz but could you pleez translate your little ending phrases, or speak an internationally recognised language.Thanx :wink: secondly i also believe that if you are black you also posess the ability to be successful in life just like any other man, but how could we let ourselves get into the situation we are in? there are many talented African people; and im not tryin to boast but my country Zimbabwe has one of, if not the best educational systems in the world.so can someone please tell me why we are still oppressed as Africans in general? okay we lack certain resources but why are we not getting to a stage where we have the resources? why are we not advancing? i think african mentality is to blame. we may try and blame tha white man, but what do most africans do when a white man walks into a room?they shrink or cower!!!!! its all in tha mentality folks!!!!!!
muzlim

Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:41 pm

First of all Green pepper, my name muZlim. not muslim,moslem, mahomed or any other funny names. secondly i still believe they are to blame even through their gulibility. the gulibility is the cauz of blame!!we cant let them off the hook cauz whether they were gulible or not they left africa in a mess.let me ask you somthing. if you kill somebody becuaz you have psycopathic tendencies, are you still not to blame for the death of the person. if not then who do we blame for the death. same with those guyz back in the day. are they not to blame becauz they were gulible? if not then who do we blame for their guliblity?
sosa

Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:44 pm

The problem is that most African leaders think of themselves and a lil' bit of their people who elected them. If we want to move on and advance, we have to work together as one but we cant because of gread, NV, hate, jelousy, and being too supersticiouse. Rafiki your right that some fear the white man, but not all of us. He is just a humanbeing like any person wheather Asian, African etc.
Rafiki

Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:00 pm

4 real sosa i agree wit you that the white dude iz also human, but thats where the african mentality i was talking about comes in. you see some africans have it subconsiously programed in their heads that the white guy iz high and mighty and iz up there somewhere. and thats an obstacle we need to overcome before we as a people can be where we wanna be.we need to realise that posh cars and larney houses werent made for white people alone. so a mentality change is required very fast!!!
muzlim

Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:07 pm

ive just been through the old topics and posts and it seems like the veterans of the forums (i.e Nashty Nash, miss Kizzzzy, and Fiks) have a history. lets hope your replies here are not biased by the presence of people you know. lets have a fair asessment of the current topics pliz. thank-you.
lud'o'kris

Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:51 pm

word people. this be luda representin the dirty dirty south ya heard.well i cant help but notice how FAKE some of us are on these forumz. i mean we have people like this KZA person replying to themselves on behalf of black(green) pepper.i mean that strikes me as a bit odd. but hey the world is full of these strange people.anyway here in Gorgia, it dont matter if you black or white. in fact i have a white girlfriend. i dont feel intimidated by her. i dont shrink when she walks into the room. wats wrong wit you africans? your mentality has been poisoned. i mean im african-american, but i think the right way. so whats goin on in tha motherland? :mrgreen:
kZA

Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:01 am

u'r such a wet blanket! game's over, i guess...
lud'o'kris

Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:10 am

wet blanket!? well for lack of a better phrase kZA. oh before i forget, i think your gracious presence iz required at the muzlim topic. just thought i would let you know. i think we all need some enlightenment from you on that topic. :lol:
kZA

Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:27 am

i have to leave now. i shalln't be posting anymore. too humiliating. it's been good ppl...
  • Information