Tighter than MO-VIP

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Twiss

Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:01 am

I hate to see niggaz proppin up shit niggas like mo-vip. We got tyter niggas up in dis place only that the niggas havent yet quite gottenthe chance to release. Way before the existence of Mo-vip, there existed a squad called mo juice, true hiphoppers those! Niggas so ill they had AIDS scaredto catch them! They later broke up durin High School and two of their members created another squad, ELEMENT. Comprising of tite niggas and one chick,> Romayne, the goddess. The niggas were> Twist' em' all, better known as Twiss Marshall. The other nigga was the Sinister Rascal> nigga with the 32flavaz. These niggas surely be on top of Zimbabwe. Such peeps need recognition! To all Those hiphop lovin niggas who'd like to know who they are, contact Tendi on +26391391369.

Tims to all them Zim niggas. To mo-vip, keep tryin to represent your country. Maybe one day you might get as phat as ELEMENT.
Nashty Nash

Fri Feb 08, 2002 12:23 pm

ha ha -- Tendai I see that you used one of the lines from my rhymes "Niggas so ill they had AIDS scaredto catch them!" thats straight offa my line ta HIV "//cause my rhymes is so raw both you and AIDS is 'fraid to catch me//"-- please man I know you were sweatin, but not that bad. Its all good tho just give credit when credits due. Say kid you still clubbin wit Davi?

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: Nash ]
Nashty Nash

Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:34 pm

there you go again just talkin ish -- I can tell yous still bitter about what I spat at you like a week ago. If you had confidence in ya rhymes you wouldn't have to talk so much ish kid...man ONE.
Nashty Nash

Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:22 am

ha - don't you see that the shorter my rhymes the less respect I have on you? I could see all I needed was short spits to get rid of you. And now what -- you ain't replyin or nuthin -- man get some balls first cause you're fulla bull-ish.
  • Information