I say kill them all!!!!!!!

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Rafiki

Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:50 am

Whoa,chill on the threats D.O.P.E.No need to get violent.And KZA;4 real its D.O.P.E not dopey!!!!.These aids patients need to be told not to try and infect as many as they can before they die.Or if they do wanna continue sexual relations,they should be paired with someone with virus.This way there is hope for the rest of us that remain.I think there should be an island that these people can go to and die peacefully without the prying eyes and critiscim from the rest of the world.This island resort would be totally optional of course.They can then have a calm peaceful death by the sea.......................
Darkwing Duck

Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:32 am

Ladies and gentlemen I, Darkwing Duck, wish to appologyz 4 my unforgivable insensitivity. This topic which i started was a result of a desire to cause frukkus and not because those are the views i believe. So to all those who have been offended or even hurt by my cruelty, I am truely sorry.
Toni

Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:19 pm

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] he's "truely sorry" [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
  • Information