Deswab Radio

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

dj_deswab

Thu May 26, 2005 7:42 pm

I am the Cyber DJ for Deswab Radio http://www.deswab.com we are an 24/7 underground hip-hop, r&b, reggae and world beats. It's all original lyrics and beats. Deswab is based in L.A. California, the producer, president and writer is from Nigeria so his beats are tight and have a strong African sounds mixed with the west coast sound and a touch of the Dirty South (where I'm from Atlanta Ga)

I join this site because, it seems like a positive place to hang out and exchange ideas and discuss the hiphop culture. The artist at Deswab Records and Eye N Eye Group consist of former gangster that decided to trade the 'Bullets for Beats' and in order to make sure that they keep making beats and keep that positive attitude and stay off the streets, they need your support. What they rap about is what they really experienced, unlike alot of fake gangsters played of radio station around the US.

So please don't flame me too bad for to hyping the site and internet radio station, again I just figured this would be the best forum to get the hard cold facts of whether or not the internet community is feeling Deswab Records, so check us out at http://www.deswab.com. The site is best viewed in Internet Explorer and works best when listening with Winamp. For peeps that use Windows Media Player and Real Player that will be ready in a few weeks as we are still working out a few bugs. (You may to disable your pop-up blocker, to allow the player to load, I apologize for this, I am working to resolve this issue)

Please email me with any problems that you have with the site or radio station at my email address [email protected], I just need to know so that I can fix it; also let me know whether or not you are feeling the station. Trust me, we plan on hitting you with something new every month and we've got something for everybody. Thanks in advance.

Also if you like what you hear you will be able to download tracks for $0.77, once the site is complete, but the radio station is up 24/7.

...RESPECT
dj_deswab

Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:39 pm

Just wanted to let everyone that Deswab is being moved to a dedicated server that can more traffic, so the site will be down for a few days (hopefully back online on June 9, 2005). Sorry about telling everyone to visit a site that is offline, but we will be back and big-ups to African Hip Hop for support and allowing me to communicate with it's community, I hope to return the favor someway in the future.

RESPECT
  • Information