ALL U NEED FOR AUDIO PRODUCTION (must see)

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Horse

Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:36 am

Orakal ...... u did a great job with da tutorial. but after talking a lot, all u did was show me how to set the equalizer in the multiple recording method. how do i get 2 the real deal. creating beats & reording da beast & vocal s & all that good stuff? I wus using da "Help" function but dis compolex gigantic software is NOT userfriendly at all. i gave up.

u got a quick direction on how 2 do all 'em stuff? lemme know buoy!!
konjahman

Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:01 am

:idea:

http://www.buzzmachines.com/

Buzz is the first ever "easy to use" free modular software based synthesizer. What this means is that the entire system is based on objects, which may be routed in a modular fashion, giving you the freedom to be as creative as you want. For example, if you wish to run 3 Physical Modelling synths and a Drum Machine through 2 seperate Stereo Delays, into a Mixer, through a Compressor and Parameteric EQ, and finally out to your speakers - no problem. Lay down your synths, connect the wires and you're done.
ysLam

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:59 pm

i Think maTTy's righT ! ! !

howeveR ! ! !

maybe The oNe disTribuTing These sTuff for frEE bought 'em...

TheN, LucKy for us That he havE a good hearT, he is giviNg iT for free...

buT wHaTever, or whoeVeR is rigth...

i guess mosT peopLe woN'T care...

iT's free!!!

ThaNx man!!!

peacE maTTy!!!

peacE to aLL!!!
Flayoro

Thu May 12, 2005 10:16 am

A good advice. If you dont want your PC to be turned in to a useless and crashing piece of shit, DO NOT download any of those craks...none of them works and they will destroye your PC!!!!!!

Take care

Fla
Epic

Thu May 19, 2005 9:53 pm

The website http://www.Epicstrumentals.com has the new era of Mix CD's that anybody is welcome for an oppotunity to make money. Send in and make money off the music you made, Get your music heard by the world! I recommend this site to anybody that does'nt beleave in qiuck money. and the music is seriously some good shit! I'm look forward to hearing an see'ing alot more of the artist featured on the realeased monthly Mix CD.
  • Information