Arabic Hip Hop .. Live From Tunisia

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

PhleN

Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:16 pm

Sup y'all

yip yip yip it's been about 16 years since a tunisian mc grabbed his mic n made some hits .. n since then, the tunisian rap is gettin slowly to the top of the ladder .. so many talented Mc's are makin their thang .. concerts .. live shows .. break dancin competitions .. u can check some of the hits on http://www.wledbled.com .. on the mp3 section or for more tunisian n arabic hits on the Top 10 section ..

thanx to T-Shi-Bo for makin the site .. a member of the WledBled crew n the owner of the Bara Mic' Label ..

4 sure u wont understand the lyrics, but its worth discovering ;) .. translations of some lyrix are on the forum of the same site, so put ur headphones, n enjooy ;)

We OuT
PhleN

Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:28 am

wassup !

no body tried clickin on that link or what, seems y're shy :p

but anywayz i saw that the stuff added this link in their link-database ;)

We OuT
MC-4

Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:08 am

Listen up infidel!!! The Arab League is here in Austin, Texas so prepare for a dose of Dope Beats and Hardcore Reality.

The Arab League, a three member rap band from the tiny island nation of Hip-Hopistan, is here in Austin to open up your ears, eyes and mind to the real situation in the Middle East.

The Chairman, MC-4 and DJ-DU are here to saturate the airwaves with reverse propaganda by utilizing the American musical art form of rap music to spread their message of outrage and disgust with U.S. foreign policy toward the peoples of the Arab world.

Who will your puppet president blame the next time he needs to distract your eyes from his vulture overlords as they greedily consume the carrion of your once great nation!?!

What new lies will spew from the mouthpiece of warmongering corporate interests as they justify their blatant exploitation of your sheep-like ignorance!?!

Where will the next target of opportunity be located in a world of entrenched powerful leaders who embrace a racist and fear based economy bent on reinforcing the repressive tolerance of the status quo!?!

When will the people of the occupied lands of the Middle East feel free to breath the clean air of liberty without the west draining us dry of our natural resources!?!

Why must our brothers be branded terrorists and mothers be put on black lists in order to justify an evil neo-conservative strategy designed to disenfranchise the Arab world from her inalienable right to peace!?!

How many of your tax dollars must you spend on bombing women and children in the name of democracy while the crony capitalists you call your leaders rape our land for oil!?!

You must hear the truth, infidel! The Arab League has been operating in the shadow world of the underground music scene, but no longer! We wish to spread our message of non-violent resistance to tyranny, injustice and exploitation and we need your help to do so. To contact us for an interview: [email protected]
wled bled

Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:13 am

Yo n****, what truth r u bitchin' about...u don't even know the half of it...so don't be rolling ur mouth for s**t that u can't handle...show the world what u got to say or shut the f**k up once n for good....u don't know wled bled...u don't know what we beef about, what we've been through to get to where we at...we made tunisia believe in tunisian rap...we talk politics, social problems, life all kind of crap...so son, either come out with what u got or be like most of arab poeple, just affraid to open ur stinky mouth...
PhleN

Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:28 am

sup

i don't understand if u're with us or againt us, with the arabic hip hop movement or agaisnt it , coz u keep sayin that we're infidels, n at the end u ask us for an interview .. could u just make it clearer man ??

We OuT !
MC-4

Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:02 am

First, the Arab League is all about Peace in the Middle East.

Do we like the way the infidel has invaded our land? No!

Do we think that the infidel is fully aware of the situation. Hell No!

That is why we speak out against the injustice suplanted upon the the individuals and nations of the Middle East. We are a Hip-Hop group and our goal is to make the infidel wake up and realize that he is being duped by capitalist criminals in the guise of benign leadership.

I am definately for you if this is your goal as well.

MC-4
MC-4

Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:08 am

What we mean by infidel is a western non-believer in the prophet.

Are you infidels? We mean infidel in the best possible way. No disrespect.

Where can I hear your Music?

MC-4
PhleN

Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:29 pm

Salam !

I see .. as far as i know, no "infidels" between us .. but donèt u think that believing in God or in The Prophet is as simple as a personal choice?! .. as long as they don t bother us, we won t bother ..

u can hear us on http://www.wledbled.com (mp3 section or 4 more mp3s Top 10 section) ..

most Tunisian rappes dont rap about religion, there s some tracks about religion as : Mr Mustapha - Yo Ma Homa , MD MC - (i forgot the name of the track) or Dougala - Yal Bashar (O ManKind) .. but mostly it s about social problems, rarely political problems with hidden messages ..

and where can we hear ya ?

Peace OuT
wled bled

Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:32 am

you see what i'm saying you've been beefing and u didn't even hear us...so son go play around your house...count me as an infidel...i'ma stick with that..
  • Information