The 50 Cent Truth...Hip Hop Speaks...Top 5 Facts....

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

J-Mass

Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:52 am

For all those who are so supportive of 50 Cent and his entourage, G-Unit...here is the break down from my perspective, many of whom already agree when I've spoken with them...

1.) 50 Cent either hit, or is closely near his peak on his second LP, "Get Rich Or Die Tryin' ". The album was a hit, no doubt and the battle between Ja Rule and him was easily decided.

2.) Ja Rule has matured and accepted defeat without words, instead, he moved on and made his album "R.U.L.E." nevertheless what 50 said. Tho 50 won the beef, he still persists in dissing him, which is very childish in my opinion.

3.) Admit the facts, 50 Cent is the weakest rapper in his OWN group.

4.) Listen to Massacre over and over again, until you realize all he does is repeat what was said in either mixtapes or in another song, even if not, he style gets a little repetitive after awhile.

5.) 50 Cent WILL fall soon if he does be careful. Dissing Nas, Ja Rule, Fat Joe, Jadakiss and Kelis was not in his best interest, no matter what you say. Yes, I've heard the song "Piggy Bank" and it's nothing but 50 Cent begging to be killed. He cannot handle Jadakiss, and Nas will rip almost everybody from G-Unit by himself. Yes, don't let 50's lyrics fool you into saying that Nas won't, because if you actually LISTEN ot words in a song, instead of a beat. You'll know.

these are facts from where im from, and everybody I talk to about as well, the only people who don't get it are white boys, no racism, but it's true, they think 50 is the next Pac, which he will never be.

-J. Mass
D_Infinite

Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:39 pm

50 = poster boy for wackness regardless of how many milions he sold...soot mchammer sold 10 mill too
addict

Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:56 pm

wackness sells...lmao

heard fat joe's fcuk 50...sh-t even game's a betta lyricist[content wise] that 50...
Wesso

Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:27 am

Hey yo Mass i feel you man but you gotta understand that i still feel the kid now ask me why?and simply i'll reply(its that work magic.)50 cent aint tryna reach the so called half man half angel like Pac,he is he.it made me laugh when i read Jungle (Nas's boy) talking bout when they where in the hood with Fif he didnt not smoke and that the word wanksta he took from them ! ! its a kiddish type of shit.So you want to tell me that he cant use the word because they made it? Back 2 U please try to get money and stop hating on a nigga mind trick basically its money by any means as far as i see but i got to say that the make up alot beef that bores me but then again that nigga gives me good advice in life so basicaly its 50 50.

Hola

[quote name="J-Mass"]For all those who are so supportive of 50 Cent and his entourage, G-Unit...here is the break down from my perspective, many of whom already agree when I've spoken with them...

1.) 50 Cent either hit, or is closely near his peak on his second LP, "Get Rich Or Die Tryin' ". The album was a hit, no doubt and the battle between Ja Rule and him was easily decided.

2.) Ja Rule has matured and accepted defeat without words, instead, he moved on and made his album "R.U.L.E." nevertheless what 50 said. Tho 50 won the beef, he still persists in dissing him, which is very childish in my opinion.

4.) Listen to Massacre over and over again, until you realize all he does is repeat what was said in either mixtapes or in another song, even if not, he style gets a little repetitive after awhile.

5.) 50 Cent WILL fall soon if he does be careful. Dissing Nas, Ja Rule, Fat Joe, Jadakiss and Kelis was not in his best interest, no matter what you say. Yes, I've heard the song "Piggy Bank" and it's nothing but 50 Cent begging to be killed. He cannot handle Jadakiss, and Nas will rip almost everybody from G-Unit by himself. Yes, don't let 50's lyrics fool you into saying that Nas won't, because if you actually LISTEN ot words in a song, instead of a beat. You'll know.

these are facts from where im from, and everybody I talk to about as well, the only people who don't get it are white boys, no racism, but it's true, they think 50 is the next Pac, which he will never be.

-J. Mass[/quote]
rhymetodie
Posting Freak

Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:47 pm

You wouldn't understand if you neva went what 50 cent went true!!..They shouldn't have sent you to white schoolz!!..50 cent is black..representin tha blacks!!!!..I don't care how wack you think he is matter of fact people away from tha cities understand him!!..

Let me tell you an example..Talib Kweli is as tight as they can get but 99% of his fans are surburn kids..Ask any1 from tha rural areas if he/she knowz him..NO!!..

Influencial wise to tha majority of blackz..50 cent is..He's infact tha next Tupac without people noticing..People hated so much on Pac coz he was makin millions n it was pac against tha world..He dissed almost every1..Nas..Jay..BIG..Mobb Deep..name them!...Now if people can stop hatin n enjoy music...!!
Wesso

Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:37 pm

I guess its the same old saying ,simply when theres more money problems comes with it.

[quote name="rhymetodie"]You wouldn't understand if you neva went what 50 cent went true!!..They shouldn't have sent you to white schoolz!!..50 cent is black..representin tha blacks!!!!..I don't care how wack you think he is matter of fact people away from tha cities understand him!!..

Let me tell you an example..Talib Kweli is as tight as they can get but 99% of his fans are surburn kids..Ask any1 from tha rural areas if he/she knowz him..NO!!..

Influencial wise to tha majority of blackz..50 cent is..He's infact tha next Tupac without people noticing..People hated so much on Pac coz he was makin millions n it was pac against tha world..He dissed almost every1..Nas..Jay..BIG..Mobb Deep..name them!...Now if people can stop hatin n enjoy music...!![/quote]
kingdavid a.k.a prof.d

Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:29 pm

i do not think up to so far one can comment on who is goin to do what to who,

it is in the best interest of hip hop for ppl to stop assuming beef outcomes

we can all remember the heat caused by jayz/nas beef.

some fans pyscologically abused them selves, guess what nas ang jiggaman are back friends now.
gnani

Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:54 am

I am not a 50 100% supportive cat although I don't discredit his all work.

I'm reply according to your perspection...

It was a hit no doubt but it was just because of all the fuss sorrounded his debut work raised from 'Em,Ja's beef and yada yada yada. Most of the materials in there was sort of "Heard before type of shit". I wouldn't say he changed the game with that album.

Fiddy likes to brag and bitch that's all and lyrically I don't classify Ja as a battling emcee so he might have smashed Ja easily although Fiddy he's not lyrically per se.

Nah! dude there's Young Buck! And most probably YAYO is the shittiest. Both of them lack rhyming standpoint. I'd say I'm very impressed with Lloyd Banks! He's talented. Have you listen to the Mixtapes before his debut release?

I totally agree with you! It's almost pussy songs although in Baltimore Love thang he was at his best in creativity! Amazing lyrical metaphor!!!

He won't fall soon! He'll be around for while although he needs to evolve in the game without depending on beefs to create album sales.Piggy Bank has got WICKED beats! Any emcee will spit anything whack and still will sound ASTONISHING! I am sure Nas wouldn't reply to 50. There is no point for him to do so! Nas he's gonna eat everybody look what he did to Jay! He fucked him pyschological with Ether! So this will leave the decision to be made from Jada and Joey Crack which I think Jada will chew him!

Wiggers will never understand this!They can't see the artistic different of Pac and 50. Therer's no way any emcee alive now will be Pac! Even Biggie - the best lyrical Rapper of all time - can't be compared to Pac due to difference perspections in their music.
[email protected]_1

Wed May 04, 2005 5:54 am

J-MASS I THINK U GOT TO MUCH HATE FOR 50 CENT I MOSTLY DO AGREE ABOUT WOT YOU ARE SAYIN' (BOUT HIS STYLE,HE REPEATES HIMSELF) BUT FCUK BRO EVERY BODY GOTTA MAKE A LIVING SOME HOW,BITE THE BULLET HE IS THE NEXT 2 PAC IN WEIRD REMARKABLE WAY,ONLY BECAUSE OF WHITE SURBURBAN AREAS, BECAUSE THINK OF WOT HE WENT THROUGH TO GET THERE-BULLET HOLES, DEALING DRUGS- ALOT OF SHIT.

MAKE IT EASIER ON YOUR SELF,STOP HATING 50 WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU
:?:
ojeemartino

Wed May 04, 2005 1:17 pm

hey RhYmeshit or what u call ur wack crazy self wat do u think ur sick brain tells u about 50 being the next pac hey pac aint comparable as a matter of fact and go get ur facts right pac never made much money cos he aint doin rap 4 money but for fame and reputation its in the blood......yeah 50was shot 9times but i tell u those bullets were plastic n 4 fity 2 have dissed NAS is uncalled 4 thus fity is heading for a doom hez crazy....i think nadness is now his name....hey even when pac was alive(i know hez still alive) pac would have whipped 50 and eminem for featuring him thats a big insult......

i tell u fityz days are numbered he better take his time...........
  • Information