AFRICANHIPHOP.COM ANTHEM

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

SpyraL

Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:43 pm

Thats a good idea, but a couple of us have agreed on 'I'm Africa" as the theme for this track :arrow:

[quote name="maluk"]I think that we maybe need a theme. What about calling the track " I AM AFRICA" so it's relevant to all contributors and you can spit from your own angle about what it means to you. What you think???[/size][/quote]

and "CHANGE" is the beat some including myself agreed on, but some did say something about using a beat with an African flavor on it, but that could take sometime to customize or even look for one so for now I guess we'll hang with "Change" but if you got one that got some African flavor on it you might want to direct us to it, it might be considered. And the producer bit hmm I don't know if there are that many producers on this site that are willing to take on such a task, but it would very much be appreciated if there are any who are willing to mix the track.....I wished you weren't that busy so you could do it for us.....anyway I'll leave words on other sections of the board for producers who are on the look out, who can come and help
sixlames

Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:39 pm

the idea for a the 8 Bar piece is tight, but it would take a lot of work from the producer to put it all together after wards...Change is cool with me for now, i dunno about y'all!!
MALUKA

Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:09 am

i think we need more north and east african m.c.'s. what do you think?? can you guys take a hint :)
  • Information