AFRICAN HIP HOP RADIO

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

D_Infinite

Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:22 am

The first show was DOPE DOPE fellas..props

now if we could get a tracklist that would be dope.

p.s.. could i get info or website on the KKK BUT BLACKS<---- the figaro mix was dope
Juma4
Posting Freak

Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:40 am

Good to hear that you like it.

About KKK but Blacks thats Kalamashaka's project for which they also recorded Fanya Mambo. I dont think there's any info on the web apart from what is on our own website in the Kenya section, see here:

http://www.africanhiphop.com/core/index ... &pageid=44
Blumentopf

Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:08 pm

Hi !

The radioprogram was really nice. I hope for new shows.

Well, see you ! :P
Juma4
Posting Freak

Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:10 pm

Thanks for the props.

We will have a new show online soon (also in windows media format, for those who can't stream mp3).

Special guest in that show 'inshalla' will be Akon and we have some other exclusives.
trae_z

Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:00 am

just about to finish listening to the two hour program, i'm on that old school 85 song. didn't realise it was just two hours. thought it was a 24 hour program. well the show was cool man. sorry if i aint high like the other guys giving major props. but i still loved it and respect u guys for what u did. bringing together hits from different countries and keeping it real for the african continent. by far the tracks i enjoyed most were 419 by my boy Modenine and and the ragga tune by some french lady rappers in the show's first hour: tension.that shit was tight.the fact that i cant forward or rewind when listening to the show on winamp pissed me off. not too much anyway. looking forward to more shows. infact am a go listen to it again. peace man.
cali_concrete

Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:51 am

this is Bakari Adeyemi I've e-mailed you guys before willing to help out in any way possible..... but I got no response

what do you guys think about a compilation from cats from all over the globe reppin' Africa? I got indie tracks from cats in Brazil, Angola S.Africa US, Nigeria etc. And I know you guys get tapes and CD's all the time So why isn't it out yet. Whats the hold up. Is it a lack of manpower or is it the lack of interest?

Bakari Adeyemi

Vice President

Kali Concrete Entertainment

e-mail [email protected]
D_Infinite

Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 am

Peeped the show.....props again for coming thru fellaz. loved the ambassadoz track i admit i have been sleeping on them dudes also bmg 44 Props on the interview too...roba/damu moto interview was dope as hell,good looks on the info and the digable planets one was an eyeopener too.

Stay building fellas ...PROPS
D_Infinite

Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:45 pm

HOW the hell cats SLEEP on this?? WAKE up people

J4 and africanhiphopradio Crew show was/is 4hours of pure HEAT..dude from angola was hyper though..lol...the diversity is astounding, cats who frequent this site owe it to their ears to listen to this....to many "emcees" not enought fans

:s hock: :s hock: :s hock: @S.A. hip hop, i had been sleeping major on dudes from S.A..... Zubz is monstrous.

again ppl WAKE UP
Juma4
Posting Freak

Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:12 pm

D: we havent started announcing the new site yet, thats why not too many people have listened yet. Still waiting for the last contribution to come in and then we will start promoting Africanhiphopradio...
  • Information