i got a question.

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

D.O.P.E

Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:11 pm

sup, im an African pure black material with a flat nose and a strong back. Its like this, i see u as a humanbeing even if ur skin is white, yellow, red etc. I really dont know about ur culture though, but as long as ur peeps are not haters then they will get love back.
sixlames

Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:22 am

Yo i am in Cali so i get to deal with a lot of mexicans, over all same peeps as eveyrwhere else, some cool, some assholes, but just peoples, like me!!!One question though, why you so jealous of your women, when i am talking to a mexican gal, it's always some guy that has to come and talk to her in spanish, trynna put salt in my game...man...para que???
usaafricanzgurl

Mon Nov 25, 2002 5:21 am

to all the peep in africa

hi let me tell a bit about my selfi'm white with european background , where my parents ar from they kill black peeps, but i'm not one of them , i respect u all, from my heart, like bros, or sis, if u want to to go to my profile at http://www.blackplanet.com, and go to usa_africanz_gurl u will c,

if there was only one african guy on the planet, i would take him.

u my boys don't know how i like yaz!

to my boys if my heart could reach the universe if only my soul could reach the sky, thats how i respect yaz all,

i will always be by ur side, if u need a friend!

i have african friendz in australia well its gettin there!^

if u need or what a pen i'm here!

love yaz always

from sylvia :P
sixlames

Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:13 am

couldn't help but laugh when i read your message, usa african, it's a good thing that you like africans, good thing that you're not racist like where your parents are from!! It's a positive thang you got goin on there, take care of yourself and keep an open mind!!!
  • Information