Jean Grae

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

D_Infinite

Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:20 am

Nothing about jeanius.. seemed the leechers had it shelved
fieldkarma

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:19 am

:( i live in detroit where the hip hop is dead and nothing is happening eminem the white rap guru of detroit is nothing special weak lyrics subject matters and also a weak producer like detroit acts like D12 and odioe these people don't turn the light on for me! i am more in to alternitive music with hip hop riths and storyline and baseline like parnell of the group N.E.R.D. and also mismeanor missy elloiti these people has boom baselines tight lyrics charisma and also photogenic the city i call detroit is a hamlets or a village and not metropolitan metropoplis in a reinassunce fase that nutiered the hip hop culture in the city.detroit hip hop culture and music and music in general is stagnated and stale and also louses one exzention is gospel music my self i profer the cowboy ride music and the dancehall reggae music and culture like the bufflo soldier style and also the more cultured poegetic style of the dancehall reggae music please hollar at takingitglobal.com look in culture and diversity community
nappywun

Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:27 am

I happened across some tracks from her 'Thia Week' album and was amazed. Bought the album an am glad to say my South African sister has the illest lyrics I've heard all year. I'm glad she's finally getting her props.
Juma4
Posting Freak

Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:42 am

Maybe its old news but I read somewhere that she was asked to be a member of the Roots... that would make an interesting show.
fieldkarma

Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:40 am

[quote name="nappywun"]I happened across some tracks from her 'Thia Week' album and was amazed. Bought the album an am glad to say my South African sister has the illest lyrics I've heard all year. I'm glad she's finally getting her props.[/quote] i am african american and looking for new artist to listen to and thiar is new and is she in vibe maginze or source maginze or rolling stone maginze in the hip hop catagory in those maginzes my group noble project x is trying to be like rap mougals master p or puff dady combs or a doctor dre producer and rapper moguals in creating culture and art in entetrainment industries trying to take hip hop into nexts reinnassunce faze in evalution of contemporay urban music fieldkarma howlar at you
fieldkarma

Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:01 am

[quote name="nappywun"]I happened across some tracks from her 'Thia Week' album and was amazed. Bought the album an am glad to say my South African sister has the illest lyrics I've heard all year.
dim-star

Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:07 pm

you better listen to "Black Girl Pain" the song she did wit Talib Kweli frm The Beautiful Struggle" cd

its over the top....

~correct~
rogue

Thu May 19, 2005 12:59 am

jean was actually performing in hollywood, with oh no may 5th, old news. but anywayz, she's not waiting for props to be givin' she basically takin' it. there's always an update about jean, the girl is everywhere, yo, yah heard that new track she did with 2mex on his album "Son God Suns" something like that, but yeah, that shit was hot.
XTERMINATOR

Tue May 24, 2005 1:08 pm

hey people jean grae did a track with immortal tec hnique and pumpkin head.The track is on Immortal-technique's Revolutionary Warfare vol1.the lady is tight
  • Information