HOT HIP-HOP BEEF!!

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

lox

Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:22 pm

We gat lots of hip-hop beef but ma favourite one is nas/jay-z....

u know gay-z felt tha ether like whoa...what ya think....ONE!!![/i][/b]
BlackIce

Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:39 pm

DANNEMORA, New York — The godfather who's been buried alive has not only reached his hand out from underneath the dirt, he's letting his voice ring into the streets and cyberspace: Shyne has a new dis record called "For the Record" that targets 50 Cent.

With lyrics that sound like they were recorded over the phone, Shyne raps about reuniting 50 Cent with his deceased mother, implicates 50 as a snitch and exposes a purported attempt by the captain of the G-Unit to ink Shyne to his label. The song starts with an interlude of Sha Money XL, 50's right-hand man and producer, offering the imprisoned MC a deal.

" 'Cause jail only made me a much more ruthless n---a/ And the bitch n---a knew this/ That's why he tried to sign me to G-Unit."

On Wednesday, in an exclusive interview with MTV News at Clinton Correctional Facility, Shyne spoke for the first time about his problems with the hulking rapper from Queens, New York.

"You hear me, he's a kid to me," Shyne said of 50. "He's like a little dude. In here we call them 'my little homies.' "

"For the Record" is retaliation for a freestyle 50 did last year on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 New York radio show. In a lyrical tirade, 50 went off on Shyne and Lil' Kim, among others, rapping, "I heard Irv trying to sign Shyne, so I don't got no love for him/ Tell him 50 said he's soft, he won't shoot up the club again."

"I was just falling back, then I got word he said something he wasn't supposed to say," Shyne explained. "It's one thing if he would have said it and stood by it; 'That's what I said, you have a problem, whatever!' But he said it and at the same time he was trying to sign me to G-Unit Records. There's an interlude where Sha Money is calling me, 'Yo, 50 wants you to sign to G-unit.' He's reaching out to all my sets [in the street] trying to sign me to G-Unit. [50] used to rap about me before he got big. He tried to do a song with me, so he knows who I be."

Shyne went on to say there could not be real beef between him and 50 because he thought 50 was "a joke" and he did not take him seriously. According to the Brooklyn, New York, rhyme slinger, even if 50 responds, "For the Record" is the last he'll speak on him. A spokesperson for 50 had no comment.

"For the Record" will be featured on Shyne's second LP, Godfather Buried Alive, which is due August 10.

Source: MTV.com

The Diss (for those who haven't heard it)
BrothaNature

Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:35 am

There's a beef going on now w/ Skillz and L.A. Lakers Shaq :roll: No one including Skillz knows who Shaq started it, but you need to check out the diss track he made against Shag
rebelafrika

Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:58 am

[quote name="BrothaNature"]There's a beef going on now w/ Skillz and L.A. Lakers Shaq :roll: No one including Skillz knows who Shaq started it, but you need to check out the diss track he made against Shag[/quote]

I heard about that. I think it "might" be because Skillz said in a ryhme...

"Daaamn Kobe...back in school you was the maaan homie"--Skillz

on one of his "year end review" songs (you know...one of his songs where he reviews events that happened in the year).

Maybe considering Kobe's current situation, Shaq was trying to "stick up for him". Thats what I think it "might" be.

Anyways...I heard that somebody from the south had beef with Ludicris. Either it was "Yung Buck" or "Yung Wun". I forget who. Anybody heard about that?
panther

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:20 pm

AW MAAAAN ITZ A NEW BEEF COOKIN BETWEEN 50 CENT AND BOW WOW IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT HAPPEN IN THAT SITUATION

BUT BOW WOW WROTE DIZ ABOUT 50

"50 say he gettin ladies how// he's dick aint half da size of bow wow, WOW!!!// see your a grown man and im still a puppy// don't take your cheap shots and think u got lucky // "

THAT'Z A CRAZY BEEF BUT IT PROBALLY HAD SOMETHIN 2 DO WIT DAT SONG "WANKSTA"
BrothaNature

Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:09 pm

[quote name="rebelafrika"]
[quote name="BrothaNature"]There's a beef going on now

"Daaamn Kobe...back in school you was the maaan homie"--Skillz

quote]

Yeah I think thats where it came from.
BrothaNature

Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:15 pm

[quote name="panther"]AW MAAAAN ITZ A NEW BEEF COOKIN BETWEEN 50 CENT AND BOW WOW [/quote]

This is why Im not feelin 50 CENT. Most people can say he is "real" or Gangster all they want. But he would not be half the man he is had it not been for being shot up and then signed to Shady/Aftermath/Interscope. He thinks he's all that now that he has money. Not too long ago, The Source reported him being disrespectful towards the audience (who by the way booood him off the stage).

But this is the man people look up to as a Gangster?
stan

Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:45 pm

BEEF BEEF BEEF.YEAH RIGHT!!THE BEST WAZ .....JAY-Z VS NAS

NOW U GAT EVEN LIL BOW WOW DISSING.... NO DISRESPECTING 50 CENT...

[b]

I JUST LAUGH AT THEZE COWARDZ.. HA HA HA

WHY DONT BOW WOW TKE HIM OUT AND TRY TRY TRY

Bow Wow (who’s dropped the Lil from his name), was on radio station Power 105 where he freestyled the following lines:

"50 gonna try and get wit the ladies, how? His dick ain't half the size of Bow Wows. You a grown man I’m still a lil puppy, don’t make your cheap shots and think you got lucky. Doggy Bag sold more than all your CDs on the shelves, and you need Em’ producing so that shit sells."

The diss apparently stems from the "cheap shot" 50 Cent threw the mini sized rapper on the hit song “Wanksta” where he said “We ridin around with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow.”

It will be interesting to see if 50 Cent responds to the little man, now that his beef with Ja Rule seems to have died down.

[email protected]

lagos nigeria

[email protected] me
Fivefold

Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:10 pm

Jay-Z vs Nas: I think that one was settled too quickly. I'm still feelin "Takeover" more than "Ether" but I think Jay-Z was stupid to do "Superugly".

Beanie Sigel vs. Jadakiss: Another one that was settled too quickly. It would have been something!

KRS-One vs. MC Shan: Boy did MC Shan get his ass smoked. That beef ended his career.

50 Cent vs. Ja Rule: ridiculous!

Common vs. Ice Cube: "The Bitch In Yoo" is possibly one of the illest diss records ever. It is actually my favorite of all diss records (KRS's then 2Pac's come in close after)
panther

Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:08 pm

U JUDGE

JADAKISS VS. BEANIE SEGAL

50 CENT VS. BOW WOW

50 CENT VS. JA RULE

JAY O' FELONY VS. JAY -Z

JAY - Z VS. NAS

DR. DRE VS. JD

JD VS. TIMBERLAND

KRS 1 VS. NELLY

EMINEM VS. BENZINO