AHH.com Mixtape (THE SEQUEL)

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

MHP

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:06 pm

[quote name="Isotope"]Yeah,that to be african is ILL.The beat is VERY TIGHT and those dudes spitting are on point.Lyrical content and all.Who made that beat???

Swarthy soul's skit is tight too so don't sleep on that.[/quote]

That beat was made by Teckzilla (Str8butta Crew)

[quote name="Rcube"]I LOVE ALL THE JOINTS I HAVE HEARD ///I NEED MOOOOOORE//NICE WORK MHP[/quote]

Good to know u'r diggin it! More to come...definitely.
blazeburna

Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Im down with helping with the mixtape bro. I rap as well as produce. My name is Blaze Burna aka Barack Oburna, I just won the Busta Rhymes Freestyle contest which was voted by fans nationwide on ourstage.com. My song "The Runway" is currently being played all over the world. Feel free to check my music out : http://www.myspace.com/blazeburnaspace.com

Anybody may contact me at anytime.
Black Essence

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Waddup Fam,

I would love to contribute a track on there....

Lets get hiphop out there...

get at me [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or [email protected]

Peace

Black

"The Streets Be Wat We Represent, Knowledge be Wat We Possess"
Isotope

Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

senseless post!!! dude you should have put that someplace else.Moderator please help remove the post above me.Please
MHP

Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 pm

I just included anoda song to the list of singles. http://www.soundclick.com/AHHcomMixtapeHeadScience

Its called Live and it is done by our own Nfeeltraita with me getting production credits this time.

And hold your horses people...cos I will eventually let the cat out of the bag...this week to be precise...so keep listening.

Peace.
Xblaze
Posting Freak

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:08 pm

i'm feeling them beats, i'm feeling those samples on the 'serial killer' track for real, shit is tight. the beat goes hard in the fashion of a wutang track, tite.

live is kool, nice and mellow, hey, MHP i hope u aint doing this alone, where all the peeps at? everyone shld push this like coke u know.

dope, i see y'all homes,

bring them hard beats coming bro.

who's the second verse on 'to be african?' he reminds a lot of k'naan, nice work.
zedhiphophead

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:32 am

Word xblaze! the guy on the 2nd verse of to be an african is a twenty year old emcee from zambia called 'Thugga'....look out for this kid...he is fire!!! will be dropping an album 'base of thugganomikz' later part of this year under Slam Dunk Records, Zambia.
zedhiphophead

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am

live is dope!beat is ill and the message of the track is dope! swarthy soul skit is sick...sick..sick!!!serial killah what more can i say....the production on this project is phenomenol! certified classic and its not even out yet!!!
  • Information