AHH.com Mixtape (THE SEQUEL)

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

nfeeltraita

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:56 am

yo d yuletide tide is really slowing down my roll

but i'll get to work as i hum my" jingle bells" with da kiddies

so i take it we got 6 beats in total uploaded as of now right?
zedhiphophead

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 am

MHP good looks on that 'Pure Love' beat, definately got some verses coming thru real soon...Peace!!!
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm

still getting da verses right will send em before end of da year but oii more beats needed for other emcees i'm trying to hustle as many tracks but gotta obviously run em past MHP but its hard anyway this is one

@MHP its from this dude who i know calls him Jim "C" anyway more coming soon i hope

peace yall n lets get this going

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5317033003a5d9e8/
MHP

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 pm

@ zedhiphophead: Do what u gotta do man. Its a love joint so jus lace em aiight! Come up wit a good hook tho'.

@ik slick: Cant wait to hear what u'll come up wit.

@nfeeltraita: Yes! I got that perfect beat for you. Hold on aiight!

@mceeQ: I'll check 'em out!

I've got beats from zero and teckzilla. 4 beats in all. Now...I too am affected by the yuletide.lol

I'll up 'em and let y'all know soon enough! One!
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:14 pm

im down like no other niggaz......please hit me up when this gets ready.

peace
MHP

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:36 am

[quote name="XCAPEE"]im down like no other niggaz......please hit me up when this gets ready.

peace[/quote]

Hey! U'r from Cameroun right? Brothas wit francofone lingo?
mr rehd

Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:02 pm

@ MHP: i'm still waiting for those digits u promised to PM me and i'm still n owerri.
N.u.d.i.v.a.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:18 pm

MHP good job dawg.this is gonna be good.is there still some space? i want in.

peace
MHP

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 pm

You in dawg! I'm jus havin problem uppin' new beats I got. But I'll fix it...jus hold on!
nfeeltraita

Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 pm

MHP Still waiting on da beat u said u got 4 me meanwhile...

review of the beats we got so far

calm beat- real smooth, brings up thought of summertime in j town with palm trees and such

soul beat- sampled one of my fav R n B joints of all time-"Hard to say im sorry" by AZ yet(i'm right,right?)

Pure love- that's 2 scoops of pure undiluted funk, like from the era of the supremes,u know like something for the kids,we could something great on this, and tho rapping happy aint really my thing i think i'd like to give it a go on this one

I know- i'm thinking it should have an intro with like a reassuring mom talking like BIG's mum on "sky's the limit"

evokes a family feeling, like reassurance,mum's cooking and ish,mums and dads hugging

Jus rap- really love the intro with da dude screaming his lungs out "another day" i feel like this could be those kinda call and response tracks with dudes doing 4 bars a peice or something, no chorus, just cats flowing with different styles, might be good to have some singing on it too

Bring it on- Had to save the best for last(for me anyway) this track straight reminds me of some Jedi mind tricks shit with stoupe the enemy of mankind on the boards and vinnie paz on the mic lyrically lacerating MCs in a calm way.It's grimey yet elitist, orchestral like Beethoven meets Wu tang, love the instruments at the end. y'all should've seen me wilding out in my room, diving on my bed like it was the crowd and shit. For those o yall who dont know , this is wat Nfeel's about."Bring it on if u think u can hang, and if not then let me do my thang"( from a track in reasonable doubt)

so still waiting on the tracks u got for me, if any, but from where i stand i'm loving

1.Bring it on

2.pure love

3.jus rap
  • Information