AHH.com Mixtape (THE SEQUEL)

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Juma4
Posting Freak

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 am

Checking in! Have been quite busy lately so haven't followed what was going on here, but am proud to see that this is coming together. Going to be next level when it drops...
Juma4
Posting Freak

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am

By the way, the predecessor to this project was included in Discogs, the web's most respected online discography.

See http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Appr ... se/1594344
coldflamez

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:48 pm

[quote name="MHP"]
[quote name="coldflamez"]yo tight project

i'm tryna hook up a track for dat n i'll send it to you by thursday so u can listen if it's a'ight 4 da pj

word[/quote]

Can u do french? Or do u know anybody that can do french?[/quote]

yo i sure know one of the best in french rap in africa his name is

mister terror

i'll tryna contact him so he doess something n u judge if its good enuff but i sure kno its gon be dope

i'm workin on a track called KILLIN DA SILENCE for the project featuring rime killaz any way when i'm done i'll sent it to you for approval

peace

yo we remixed CRACK A BOTTLE eminem takes the first verse i take da second(ma aka is BLACK X) n ma home boy A.K.O takes da third CHECK IT OUT IT'S DA HOTTEST MIXTAPE ON DA NET NOW

www.myspace.com/akostreetsoldier
dagreen

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 am

I ain't bugging but i sense another slow down. Sup ya'll
MHP

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:01 pm

[quote name="dagreen"]I ain't bugging but i sense another slow down. Sup ya'll[/quote]

@dagreen: Totally right! Its my schedule and a whole lot of nonsense. Anyways I'll try and send Synik the eye for an eye pt2 beat...say 2moro. I been in and out lately...only time I sit on 'this' computer is on weekends. Plus...I have plenty of gist for you. I'll send u a PM.

Status Report

Well eh...let me jus give y'all a list of tracks that are definitely in.

1. Eye for an eye by Synik (Zimbabwe)

2. African Boy by ik sl!ck and friend.

3. Pure Love by Holstar and Krytic(Zambia)

4. Old News by Rapsom and MHP

5. A lil something from Kyt(kinda like a skit). I think I'll call it 'fiddling with studio equipment' lol

6. Serial Killah by Rapsom and G.A.B.

7. Another day by Fecko a.k.a. Raplogic

8. Reminsce by MHP(dagreen u need to hear this one lol). I havent made up my mind fully on puttin it on the tape but...lets jus see how it goes.

NB. This is not how the tracks are goin' to be listed. I'm jus tryin' to give a status report.

On my end, I still have some work to do. I plan to record a beatbox skit like I did in the previous mixtape plus I'm tryin to get a group called The Subjects(Sublime, Second Son and Danas) to come through on the mixtape too. And eh...thats it from my end.

@Dudu Silongwe: If u read this pls know that I love your composition. Its jus that the recording sounds really basement, like you didnt record in a studio. The bars are tight man really. Its jus that I need to get studio material and even if it isnt studio material, it still needs to sound like that.

@Juma: Wotz up? Still expecting the samples.

Last words

If u'r done recording your track, send it to [email protected]

Dont forget to send the acapella version of whateva you are sending me.

I'm Out!
zedhiphophead

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:03 am

whats good MHP...yeah I have Jrox,Thugga,Dope Ghetto and Verbal Assasin...recorded on the new regime by teckzilla! will send that asap! Malawi coming thru as well - Peace
MHP

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:41 pm

[quote name="zedhiphophead"]whats good MHP...yeah I have Jrox,Thugga,Dope Ghetto and Verbal Assasin...recorded on the new regime by teckzilla! will send that asap! Malawi coming thru as well - Peace[/quote]

Bring it on!

@synik: I'm upping the sequel beat as I type dis. So I'm gon need to hear your verse b4 I come thru on the 2nd...u know...as the whole story goes.
dagreen

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey mh, i don't see my track on the list. Do i have to hit the studio? Lol don't mind me.

@ synik. Would really love to hear the pt2.
stan

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm

dont know how this mixtape thing works but am intrested, just ;left Lagos last week am at the east now. i down to spit for AHH.COM for real any time, keep me posted.
Synik

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:16 pm

ey yo wsup ppl...

@ MHP. So did you up the beat and if so where do I download it?

@ Dagreen. Im sure the sequel is gon be crazy coz now its three cats telling the story. We'll just see how it comes out though.

ONE
  • Information