AHH.com Mixtape (THE SEQUEL)

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

dagreen

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:57 am

Yo, net with mr rehd over the weekend and he's getting a verse on the head science beat. Word!
Rhyme Masta

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm

M.H,

Wats poppin? i understand u ve bin puttin in much work to mak this a sucsess.I heard

an eye 4 an eye,theres no doubt men this hiphop is ill.Just finished ma joint 4 d SEQUEL,

just tryin 2 let u know u re not alone in this!I got ur back,SOULJAZZ reign supreme!!!!!!!!!
Synik

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 am

so whats goin on ppl. m anxious to hear how the project is coming together. But mad respect to MHP & Dagreen and evrybody pushing for this thing...

@ rhyme masta,thanx man. glad to have you on board. hope to hear your joint soon...One
coldflamez

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:51 pm

yo tight project

i'm tryna hook up a track for dat n i'll send it to you by thursday so u can listen if it's a'ight 4 da pj

word
1stBorn Soulomon

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:45 pm

salaam alekum brotha,i want in dosnt mean i dwell up north,i think i'll b honored 2 com thru on dis one.
MHP

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Hey Hey! Fellas! Wotz goin' on? Well I'm good...have all these joints to myself...the feeling is awesome. lol

Let me jus say that...performance wise, I think East Africa is repping the most. The Zambian and Zimbabwean tracks are mad tight...but thats for my listening pleasure(for the time being tho) lol

So yo! Guys keep it comin! If u'r new here and u think u got what it takes to come on this mixtape, then check the beats at http://www.soundclick.com/AHHcomMixtapeHeadScience

PS. Some beats have been taken.

@therapaddict: yo...there's this setup in PH. Rapsom's in charge of it and its good enough to record. Hit me up and I'll give u the details.

@Manoozy: Wotz goin on bro?

@Nfeeltraita: I'm waitiiiiiiiiiiiing!
mr rehd

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 pm

heard the zim track...tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.this project is history in the making part 2..,i fucks with that!
therapaddict

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm

@ MHP: A set up here in PH, thats nice man. sorry i aint come through with nothing, you know how uniport is, registration and all, but i'm still working on ma verse though. will hit you up as soon as i'm through. safe.
MHP

Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 pm

[quote name="therapaddict"]@ MHP: A set up here in PH, thats nice man. sorry i aint come through with nothing, you know how uniport is, registration and all, but i'm still working on ma verse though. will hit you up as soon as i'm through. safe.[/quote]

Holla at me when u ready. But soon enough tho'.

@Barstool: Na wah o! Wetin dey happen?

@Nfeeltraita: I'm still waitiiiiiiiiiing!

@zedhiphophead: You are the man! Hit me up on the malawi connect!

@1stbornSoulomon: Hey! Rapsom has a setup at his place here in PH. U come around fast enough, we could work some'n out.

@ E'rbody: This mixtape is taking shape. Matter of fact these East Africans are tight mceez! Still waiting for the Nigerian(yes...nigerian)...that can maybe not beat them...lets say...join em.
MHP

Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 pm

[quote name="coldflamez"]yo tight project

i'm tryna hook up a track for dat n i'll send it to you by thursday so u can listen if it's a'ight 4 da pj

word[/quote]

Can u do french? Or do u know anybody that can do french?
  • Information