Looking for new mods for the AHH forums

NO ads & promos.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Juma4
Posting Freak

Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Every once in a while we need to look for fresh blood in the Africanhiphop forums moderators group.

People tend to come & go, start studies or get a job, get cut off the internet etc.

So, currently we could use a few extra moderators in here.

Sections that need extra moderators include: Promos, Discussion, all the countries' subforums (South Africa, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc), Computers & studio equipment... but in general, we can use extra help on all the forums.

If you are interested to be a part of the managing team of the world's most famous African Urban music forum, just drop me a note or respond to this announcement.

What you need to know:

-we do not make ANY money with this website (the google ads merely pay towards the server cost) so there is no money to pay you, not even a little bit.

-being a mod is a responsible task in which you need to serve the online community, not your own interest as a battle participant or a promoter. so you should not abuse the system to delete your opponents or to promote your own artists.

-you should have frequent internet access, preferably daily, so that you can do a bit of moderating several times a week or when needed

-you will have access to a hidden moderators forum in which we discuss new ideas and strategies
Juma4
Posting Freak

Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Excellent! Poetic S, check your messages, and Emigee I will send you a PM just now.
Twenty6

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Juma...Sign me up man. I work in a cafe so I have access to the net 10hrs/6days a week...And I remember I asked if u can hook me up like yesterday. I love this site man. PLEASE!!! :)
Juma4
Posting Freak

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Yeah Twenty6 I was gonna send you a PM! Will do that in a minute.
D_Infinite

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:31 am

I can mod the KE, forum if you still need people
wreck-a-damus

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:39 pm

sign me J4 ..i'm down. from next week or so i'll be having like 12 hours to 18hrs access. if it's deem sufficient.i'm up. :D
  • Information