Anyone wanna correspond with me?..

Promote your own other others' music, arts and events. African hip hop and related only.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Unda Dwella

Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:49 am

.. yes I know I'm not African.. (I'm Australian).. and no I'm not black.. (I'm light.. if you holla I'll show you my pic)..

.. I am though a fellow emcee/rapper who's trying to make moves on the hip-hop scene.. I'd like to learn about the scene in Africa and it never hurts to be friends with other Emcees for alot of reasons.. they know what you're going through for one.. also.. if either of you are making moves and go to the other's country they may be able to arrange for you to perform with them..

.. I'm 21 (22 in January) and male.. if you're interested in communication let me know..

E-mail/MsN - [email protected]

AiM - Every1 Loves UD

Yahoo - revive_ah1

.. Hopefully someone will holla..
Unda Dwella

Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:42 pm

.. I peeped your link.. I listened to the 2 little parts of tracks you have there.. I like them.. especially 'Allen Avenue'..

.. I'm looking forward to corresponding with you.. props on your achievements and being able to be active in the hip-hop scene in Nigeria..

.. Much love and holla boo..
Unda Dwella

Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:48 pm

.. for sure boo..

.. how do I contact you?.. what's your e-mail address?.. or do you have MsN messenger or AiM?..

.. holla back with some details so I can keep in contact with you.. because I want to for real..
Winnie

Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:56 pm

Hey man.

Look im not from from Australia I just bin here 2 years and I was seriously lookin out for cats into hip hop u know what i mean?

Round here I cant find anyone 2 holla 2 u know? Im from Kenya origionally but lived most of my life South Africa and yeah...i am black.

Im 18 next year (2005)...dogg holla bac

P.S im in need of real hiphop heads not fake listeners..ahh yeah and u dnt mind if i added u 2 my msn....min is [email protected]
  • Information