hungry naija cats!!!!! get beats for free!! no catch!!

Promote your own other others' music, arts and events. African hip hop and related only.

Moderator:Juma4admin

Big_EL_Soulbrotha

Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:18 pm

i'm nigerian based in abj, i make that REAL hip hop (lyricists only!!!). holla if you're interested.i'm simply givin beats away for the love. if you can prove your skill, i'll give you a beat for free. and beleive me: this ish aint wack. some of the phatest shit you may never hear!!!! ACT UP!!! Holla @ [email protected] for immediate response. post your thoughts though, if you think this is a gimmick, think again. all you have to do is convince me of your skill and i'll e-mail you the beats if neccesary. word!
ugo

Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:47 pm

whut up bruh,i'm interested in gettin some ya beats.u can find some o my lyrics on this site,then tell me if its gud enuff 2 get beats 4rm u n how also.
Big_EL_Soulbrotha

Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:49 pm

are you the same cat with a profile on acidplanet?

i felt your one bar right there and i see you the battle type too. i'm a go dig in the crates and see if i can hook you up. one love.
trae_z

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:32 am

damn nigga, why u gon start your topic name with hungry :( . yeah the Naija industry is kinda fucked but... anyay am a hola at ya, cos i'm ABJ based too...and i love the free shit :D .peace out.
panther

Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:00 am

yo bigg el

yo man just try'n see if ur boy panther can get a beat from ya, cuz i do beats myself and rap, but love do'n beats more but im try'n see what ur style is like on beats, o'yeah check out some of my practice lyricz on here der not my best but u might like some of 'em

get at me

yg panther

compton'z here
Big_EL_Soulbrotha

Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:36 pm

PPL!!!! i've uploaded a few demos on acidplanet.com my id is

BigEL tha SoulBro

feel free to listen, leave a review and a comment, here or over there.

if you want anyone you hear, feel free to ask.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AI ... 9&T=257789

thats the link, hope it works...
Big_EL_Soulbrotha

Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:57 pm

i got the demos up and runnin on acidplanet yo!

listen, and holla back.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AI ... 9&T=257789

hell, if you want any of em, ask nicely.

they CERTAINLY are NOT my best, i'm just tryin to give you a feel of what i'm most comfortable with (i'm pretty sure i can hook up anything i'm asked though). Yo, Panther and Traez! give it a listen and holla @ me. ugo send me an email so i can hook you up directly. peace y'all, one love!
panther

Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:23 am

yo big el

what kind of beats r makin are dey for hip hop r techno, i mean da 2 u have i didnt like dem and some other 1's i listen 2 wasnt tight man, u need more beats dat swang more toward's hip hop dogg... im not tryin put u down but u should work on dat shyt playa

yo holla at da kidd

yg panther
ugo

Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:04 pm

whut up panther ,big el,i'l luv ya'll 2 hook me up wit some beats.let me know how u'l get it 2 me.will really appreciate it.

its yo boi
Big_EL_Soulbrotha

Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:53 pm

Panther, Damn Dawg!!! why you tryin to hurt my feelings man! any hows, no bad blood nigga. instead of holdin a grudge, i'm a make a convert outta you. i'll feed you beat after beat till you change your opinion. its either you don't know wht techno is or you don't know what hip hop is. but thats your opinion man. and i thank you for that. meanwhile, i want to hear yo shit too. from the way you talk you must be on that alchemist tip or somn. holla a your boy man. give me an education! (if you can...)
  • Information