listen to flowshow beats! where are the real heads?

Promote your own other others' music, arts and events. African hip hop and related only.

Moderator:Juma4admin

bolaji

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 pm

i wonder what is happening to AHH nowadays , the usual heads do not come online any longer.

where is couzifer?, where is rapjunkie?, spitzofrenik, i-shine, fecko, x-soulj,nurudeen ,meyer lansky etc?

where is everybody, where are the real heads.?? :idea:

no more arguments, no debates, no intellectual discussions, no new songs, no reviews !

what is happening to this forum.? lets ressurect this beast of a site once again guyz.

anyway, peep some of my beats here for free http://www.reverbnation.com/flowshow

feel free to drop comments and criticize brutally as usual.Real hiphop lives

one!
apopyalips
Posting Freak

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm

elevate ya game. i suggest u try and do ya beat better than the ones u've done before and don't believe that u're good until u're GOOD. borough some elements from other old and new word class producers out there. listen to good songs-not m.i,soldier boy or ksolo. listen to the best producers and build a concept from what u learned from them.ya beats sound the same and becomes monotonous as u listen. be eclectic in ya concepts. peace
Juma4
Posting Freak

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:28 am

Thx for checking in. There's a similar discussion over here

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19400

And since most of these heads are still out there somewhere, and some of them really still have heart for this forum and site, let's relight the fire. As you can see I posted a topic asking for new mods and other contributors, cos we need muscle :mrgreen:
bolaji

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:33 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"] do ya beat better than the ones u've done before and don't believe that u're good until u're GOOD. [/quote]

this is the only sensible thing i am picking from ur 4 line epistome. :mrgreen:

@juma

nice look mate. i see u still holding the house strong. peace
bolaji

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm

[quote name="apopyalips"] do ya beat better than the ones u've done before and don't believe that u're good until u're GOOD. [/quote]

this is the only sensible thing i am picking from ur 4 line epistome. :mrgreen:

@juma

nice look mate. i see u still holding the house strong. peace
  • Information