Rules.

Moderator: Juma4admin

Couzifer
Posting Freak

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm

[quote name="vnorm"]we should have leagues or somethin. soon as the battles get more active participants. and rankings probably. keeps people motivated. (rankings not based on how long you've been on the forum or how many posts, but probably on consistent dope joints) what u think?[/quote]You got a strong point right there vnorm...especially about the ranking based on consistent "killer" poems...that is something I would love to see happen, I think Poetic Seraph and I gon' discuss this and then approach Juma so see if he can help us with that.

[quote name="vnorm"](yall should stop freeposting on battle threads its annoying to have to red through each to dtermine which one is a vote and which aint!)[/quote]That too, its not wrong to appreciate after getting a vote in a battle or sharing your observations without giving a vote but I think it would be a good idea to do this only after the voting date has expired and the scores / winner has been concluded.
MC Qham

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm

[quote name="Couzifer"]You got a strong point right there vnorm...especially about the ranking based on consistent "killer" poems...that is something I would love to see happen, I think Poetic Seraph and I gon' discuss this and then approach Juma so see if he can help us with that.[/quote]

that'd be great mods :D

cant wait to see that happen
  • Information