HE.............

Moderator:Juma4admin

S-IMBA

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:38 am

[quote name="S-IMBA"]I RECKON HER POEMS ARE WELL FUNNY, I MEAN "HE RATTLES MA BONES" [/size][/quote]

MENING HER TOPICS R FUNNY N STUPID ish

[quote name="S-IMBA"]SPAM POSTING MY DEAR :wink: [/size][/quote]

POSTING TO MUCH CRAP AT THE SAME TIME, DO YOU GET IT NOW? FUKIN BRAINIACS[/size]
quentelon

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:02 am

awo brother calm down

have u ever heard of the word respect :?: :roll:

ok ke here we show each other that respect give constructive comments other wise keep ur opinions 2 urself

we here 2 build each other not the other way round
BlaqSpid3r

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:50 am

Wonder i really loved your piece, im sure many guys have come across this, where by u with a gal who's bn so messed up that she's scared of trusting again.

well written!!

on the issue of a limit on posts that can be made, i have to agree with the mods,

posting too many poems kinda crowds the forum. i mean i the sense that other poems end up not gettin

the recognition they deserve jus because someone has posted the entire book.

so my point is, i see wonder somewhere you think comments must be limited too, well i dont think thats really a smart thing to do, by limiting comments we're killing the very purpose of this forum, thats bulding each other. And comments will not croud the forum, if that writer has had enough comments eh/she can jus tell the mods to block the topic, but i really dont think thats gonna be happening anytime soon, comments are a way of knowing the reaction from ppl on your piece.

Limiting the number of posts to 4 a week, gives a chance to more comments and a chance to more names we dont know, cos im sure there are poets who are dying to be recognised like the others that have been here for long.

S-imba, u really are one of the reasons why some guys find it hard to be trusted.

but all in all, a gr8 piece indeed!!!!
BATSIRAI E CHIGAMA

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

So you might find very few guys patient enough

rubbing more on the rough

of a broken heart

not understanding too much hurt

can make one freeze like ice

so brother please be nice.
  • Information