The Plantation - I miss you all

Moderator:Juma4admin

theme elohim
Posting Freak

Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:35 pm

I am sorry AHH internet has eluded me for some time now and I probably wont be on this site for a long time, or at least I will be dropping in here and there. Let me freestyle something about this plantation that5 has kept my first love away. I have channelled my energy towards my first novel and hope to be done by next year May.

This plantation

where both the master and slave toil,

which knows no child or parent

but allocates shovel and pick

for you to dig the sanity

out of days that tumble into darkness

as quick as a new dawn breaks.

This plantation

where there is opportunity to escape

but into another plantation.

There is no sanity in this world

only shovels and picks

that bury our friends in the pitsand

of the frustration that possesses our years

and when we fill the pits again,

our friends are nothing but a crust of hatred and bitterness,

which the new rains cannot soften.

Stay inspired and know that this world has appointed young people to reclaim it from the frustration of the older generation. Do you honestly think that young people want to bomb iraq? I dont think so. We do not want HIV/AIDS in this world, but they want to consume us by turning us into consumers of products that prolong our emptiness, only because they know we would rather concentrate on saving the world. We do not need too many of these gadgets as the technology is us...
kast1
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:46 am

We do not need too many of these gadgets as the technology is us...
:s hock:
konko

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:56 am

I have channelled my energy towards my first novel and hope to be done by next year May.
say what!! :s hock: ur actually writing a novel??... cant wait to read the finished work men!
Stay inspired and know that this world has appointed young people to reclaim it from the frustration of the older generation. Do you honestly think that young people want to bomb iraq? I dont think so. We do not want HIV/AIDS in this world, but they want to consume us by turning us into consumers of products that prolong our emptiness, only because they know we would rather concentrate on saving the world. We do not need too many of these gadgets as the technology is us...
solid talk bro! we all in on this, 100%! the world is about to be hit by a tidal wave called THE NEW BREED (thats us folks :D ). i smell the winds of change already, u smell it?

@ theme: we miss u too bro, keep doing ur thang. and try to keep us posted, ur gonna need all da support u can get. much luv! 1!
Beesting
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:37 pm

Good piece to the Theme Eloheim. Long time main. Still revolutionary dawg.
Still the concsious dawg main.

Good luck with the novel and all the ish you do.

One
XTERMINATOR

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:19 am

[quote name="konko_below"]
[quote name="theme elohim"] I have channelled my energy towards my first novel and hope to be done by next year May.[/quote][/quote]

Wow!I cant wait to read it too Keep the fire burning.You don't know how much you've inspired some of us.
theme elohim
Posting Freak

Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:05 pm

I was so inspired in the past year that I had internet access on a daily and I carry it with me wherever I go. It is so scary how easily you can find a virtual family these days, which becomes as much of a blood relation as your biological fam is. I am confident that we cannot be drowned by this new wave of bitterness that is consuming the world right now because we are of a new breed like one of the gods put it...we are not the answer to the world's problems, because there is nothing to correct, only to continue to build. They will destroy physical structures but we build spiritual pillars with every passing minute...

We are the Gods of a partitioned land

which we water by planting the seed in the sky

to catch raindrops before the scarred earth makes them unpure,

we are the goddesses of a seed born from the womb of the soil,

born through ceasarean section

when the heavens are cut open by our resilient dreams,

we are the new breed populating the slums to bring mansions

to the spirits of the broken hearted, homeless to a bruising truth

that they are the future, lived today

as prophesied yesterday and the day before

Peace n' love brethren n' sistren
kudzie

Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:42 am

We are the Gods of a partitioned land

which we water by planting the seed in the sky

to catch raindrops before the scarred earth makes them unpure,

we are the goddesses of a seed born from the womb of the soil,

born through ceasarean section

when the heavens are cut open by our resilient dreams,

we are the new breed populating the slums to bring mansions

to the spirits of the broken hearted, homeless to a bruising truth

that they are the future, lived today

as prophesied yesterday and the day before

Peace n' love brethren n' sistren
theme that is just beautiful man , you are more inspirational than you can ever imagine.

ko , where have you hiding i've been looking for you for the past three weeks.
  • Information