EXPANDING THE PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator:Juma4admin

zegga

Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:45 pm

born in AD 'n past eighteen and have no real name, the insane wudnt feel me, since i've been in this scene folks bid me irwin,apparently i remind them of someone born in BC but decency is deceit in disguise,full time full bright fellow coz the fella studies other fellows 'n part time writer cos the fellow writes about other few writers in disguise cos every folk has a story but packed in ROM,i enjoy putting words together to make a chain which in turn nourishes the sap of my veins 'n my viewers' veins.write more folks,you are the fountains of poetry
kast1
Posting Freak

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:34 pm

I never compramise on my anime(Naruto/Final fantassyVII/Samurai Champoo/Bleach/Scrapped princess)
dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. me and mceeq are the anime buffs on this site... welcome to the club...lol,,, im into all of the anime ur into... desperatly looking for more naruto... got from 1-180,,,, need moreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

~P~E~A~C~E~!~
SQroot

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:45 pm

[quote name="c-sa"]I love nothing better than a twigga in the morning, and am a patriot of SAB./ [/quote]

[quote name="ill skillz"]i drink like a sailor.yu know the type that removes the safety gauges on the throat and jus pour liqour in the belly. [/quote]

[quote name="arithmetic logic"]my name's arithmetic logic i'm an alcoholic[/quote]

[quote name="J-Dogg"]Hi,my name is Jesse and i'm an alcoholic[/quote]

This is a fuckin support group! :twisted: just some of y'all are too afraid too admit it.......come now, Denial is always the first sign U have a problem...... so, who wants to come up and share
0z
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:17 pm

[quote name="c-sa"]

I also love politically orientated cartoons(South Park/The Boondocks/The family guy/American Dad)

[/quote]

/me likes that too
Uncaged Thot

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:40 am

Quote:

am looking for a girl thats supportive who is willing to go out and have a long steady relationship
:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's sum funny shit ryt ther!!!!

i am a christian woman who is looking for a serious man between d ages of 45-60. my hobbies are

going to church, singing in the choir and reading the bible. i only have two children.

drinkers and smokers need not bother!

please reply in Tsonga or English. send a photograph.

been missing u guys so much!!!!
kast1
Posting Freak

Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:09 pm

Quote:

am looking for a girl thats supportive who is willing to go out and have a long steady relationship

that's sum funny shit ryt ther!!!!

i am a christian woman who is looking for a serious man between d ages of 45-60. my hobbies are

going to church, singing in the choir and reading the bible. i only have two children.

drinkers and smokers need not bother!

please reply in Tsonga or English. send a photograph.

been missing u guys so much!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wats up uncaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where the #$#%# have u been ?????? LOL :lol:
Qu33ny

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:30 pm

Hmmm...

well my name is Michelle Garvey...I am related to THE Marcus Mosiah Garvey...he is my second great grandfather....so yes I am jamaican...however..i was born and raised in Canada

I'm 18 years

I am 4 1/2 months pregnant my due date is June 16th 2007...so i pray everynight that i will be blessed with a healthy baby and that i can bare the struggles of being a single mother .

I write poetry (duh), songs, novels and short stories, i sing, dance and motivational speak once and a while.

I have experienced the trials and tribulations of western america but i have learned to overcome them
  • Information