EXPANDING THE PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator:Juma4admin

Uncaged Thot

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:13 am

I REALISE THAT LATELY WE ARE GETTING TO KNW EACH OTHER MORE.

SO IN THE SPIRIT OF KNOWING EACH OTHER I WAS HOPING WE EXPAND FROM PICTURES

TO OTHER THINGS. LOOK, U DNT HAVE TO GIVE US YOUR ID NUMBER AND HOME/WORK

ADDRESS. JUST YOUR OCCUPATION AND MAYBE WHAT IT ENTAILS. EXPANDING THE PROFILE.

WELL, I'M BASED IN MAFIKENG(MMABATHO).

I STUDY COMMUNICATION MAJORING IN INDIGENOUS KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS(IKS) AT

DA UNIVERSITY OF NORTH WEST. THIS IS MY LAST LAP SO NEXT YEAR IN APRIL I'MA BE ON SOME:

"GUADIUMUS IGITUR, JUVENESDUM SUMUS, POSTMOLECTUM JUVENTUTEM, POSTMOLECTUM SENECTUTEM............"

I MAKE CLOTHES, JEWELLERY, BAGS, SHOES, FABRIC PORTRAITS, GREETING CARDS AS A SOURCE OF INCOME!

I ALSO PERFORM/RECITE POETRY AT DIFFERENT PROVINCIAL (NORTH-WEST) & CORPORATE EVENTS TO GET THAT EXTRA BUCK!! :wink:

I PLAY ACOUSTIC GUITAR, ALTHOUGH I'M NOT AS GOOD AS I WISH TO BE!

WELL, WHERE I'M FROM, I'M KNOWN AS MAKEDA ONLY A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS KNOW ME AS UNCAGED!

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOWING MORE ABOUT U AFROS!

LOTSA UNCAGED BLESSINGS![/size]
Uncaged Thot

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:11 pm

uhmmm....AGE?
UHHHM WHO'S ASKIN? ANYWAY......I'M OLD ENUF TO BE A DOTA,SISTA,MOTHER (OF ONE HANDSOME SON!)

TEEZER MY SON FROM ANADA WOMAN, I AM TIMELESS. BUT IF YOUR QUESTION IS WHEN DID I ENTER THE SKIN I AM DISPLAYING NOW

MY ANSA IS
25 YEARS AGO!

SO WHO IS TEEZER? EXPAND YOUR PROFILE.

UHHHHM MY RING FINGER IS STILL BARE BY DA WAY
:wink: :lol: :lol: JOKES!!
0z
Posting Freak

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:21 pm

Hi I'm Oz -> (gee this is starting to sound like a support group)

I'm a Software Developer (http://msdn.microsoft.com for a definition), I'm 21yrs, I live in Cape town, grew up in East London.

I'm also a Microsoft Certified Pro, I also do New Technology research on the internet. (Just completed AJAX - am writing a book abt it)

I like checking out new gadgets and breaking 'em. I write open source software when I get time.

I love parties, nightclubs, streetfights and dodging bullets :P .

I'm known as Oz or S.W. I'm a knowitall and I dont like speaking English much(ndingumXhosa kaloku)

i got my own IT company (i only work on it for abt 8hrs a week), i like Doritos

I dont understand Latin. I can speak a bit of spanish -> hola los poetas africanos, estoy alegre que he satisfecho a gente como usted.

i can count in chinese up to infinity.

anything else u wanna know u can ask
TeeZeR

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:51 pm

@UNCAGED: I wasn't really serious about your age...i ws expecting some good laugh from you! :wink:

Okay then...eish profiles

Name: Teezer

Based in: Jozi

Education: BSc IT

Involvement

1) Co-Chair a non-profit Poetry & Theatre Movement (Which was registered after a long struggle to establish it). We participated in a number of events, hosted a number of shows and still do.

2) Through that movement, we got involved in starting a Book Club with one of the respected artists...

3) We also worked hand-in-hand with Ntja-Pedi (Design and Musical group that made a lot of appearances). If you haven't heard or saw them...you are bound to. They were supporting the wardrobe for the Street Journal (rememba) show at one stage.
Nu'Rudeen
Posting Freak

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:26 pm

Jeezus [Lord please forgive me for calling your Name in vain] but Jeezus!!!!

now i'll be bare :s hock:

all the hiding behind poetry ans stuff is no good anymore everybody'll know my secret :(

what am i going to do :?: :cry:

well......here goes

i msut warn you though i'm not a very intresting person[bodering on boring to be precise] but you asked for it and now i'm serving you

real name is Antoni

i'm not a student and i dont work [that is i havent gotten into college yet and i dont have a job] hopefully i'll be getting into school by the end of the year or launching a music career[which ever comes first]

i dont have the chance here in nigeria to study what i really love [music] especially hip hop so i'm stuck with trying to be a diplomat[for my shit a** country :evil: ] or ending up becoming a linguist

the only thing i love [thats because it's all i get to do] is write[poetry/rap sometimes short stories], read[almost everything that comes my way] and listen[every form of music has a good side to it].

i've never believd in occultics and diviners but i recently had my horoscope read

it says :

i'm eclectic

sensitive

emotional

grandiose :roll:

and a not much of a risk taker

guess what? not all of it is really me.......but i'm still trying to find the real ME[if you know what i mean]

F**k i'm confused and dont have a clue where my life is headed

my only release is through writing and listening to music

what else do you want to hear?
quentelon

Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:11 pm

uhmm gee u guyz all sound so well off

what can i say about me my real name is justine

at the moment am working as a graphic designer for a magazine

and i do their fashion articles

i did media studies and am hoping if it all goes well to go back and manger in film production

what else is their to say about me i love laughing i just cant get through a day without a good laugh age am 18 its gonna be my birthday on the 30th of august i wanna see who will remember blaq i want sweets what else is there to tell ohhh i almost forgot am originally from Rwanda but lived in Kenya for 5 years then after that moved to SA and i have been to like 10 countries in Africa and i tell u its my greatest achievement am hoping to do more soon i loved it.........it was an experience of a lifetime.......when i think of something else i forgot i will get back to u guyz did i mention i love laughing oh ya i think i did
TeeZeR

Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:33 pm

[quote name="quentelon"]...i have been to like 10 countries in Africa and i tell u its my greatest achievement am hoping to do more soon i loved it.........it was an experience of a lifetime.......[/quote]

I gotta agree, i wanna be in more African countries than anywhere else in the world...I will be keeping a checklist, Egypt is on the top of the list.
0z
Posting Freak

Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:11 pm

[quote name="quentelon"] did i mention i love laughing oh ya i think i did[/quote]

we gonna substitute this smiley -> :lol: for quentelon

all Mod have agreed to it
  • Information