RAPPERS BABBLIN ABOUT NOTHIN...

Moderator:Juma4admin

Tanzanite21

Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after tupac passed...REAL hip-hop from mainstream went with him... cause all these rappers these days...ja rule and em... rap about nothin at all...the only person holdin it down in mainstream hip-hop fa real is NAS...Eminem. there is none other. there are probs. around the world and youre gna rap about bitches and hoes throughout your songs in ur album?? come on now!!! so this is what i say...

All these rappers babblin about nothin at all~heavily contributing to the black races' downfall~I write rhymes to provoke and ignite thoughts~that wont leave your mind frail and distraught~

you see the strife and need to write about it but the ones who need to hear aren't here to hear it~ so you clear it from your spirits~knowing the lyrics are too deep to fear its clearance sales~ cuz appearance sells~and capital cities seek service~from servants~giving up their dignity just to serve a purpose~and earn ~so they go home and curse it~ behind the backs of these worshipped serpants~and hide inside their homes constantly feeling nervous~searching their yellow stained curtains~wondering if and where it's lurking...~constantly rappin about bitches and hoes~ur wack flows and all ur clothes~realistically youre steppin on your own toes~album after album...no sign of growth~case closed...

not finished yet.
Tanzanite21

Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:13 pm

abviously you didnt git the point i was tryina make stupid!!!!

read it agin!!!
Tanzanite21

Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:03 am

"well if you want peeps to get yo point..atleast put it out clearly --dipshit"

abviously you one of em simple minded brothaz so...next time i write a poem...ill break it down for you like food for elders with no teeth!
Nashty Nash

Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:00 pm

Aye T you still rhymin dawg? Cause I wanna holla at you bout summin gimmie you email address or summin.
  • Information