Newbees, get in here :)

Moderator:Juma4admin

Uncaged Thot

Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:26 am

HELLO, MY NAME IS UNCAGED THOT AND I AM NEW HERE. :wink:

I LOVE POETRY AND I LOVE U ALL!!SHINE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WSUP NEWBEES AND WELCOME TO I AND I GHETTO!!!!
DeePortiD

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:16 am

lets battle this out....then you can suck my dick...

set it up player...or you scared?
Uncaged Thot

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:29 am

WRONG FORUM IDIOT!!!

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT I DO NOT BATTLE.

THAT'S Y IM ON THE POETRY SITE. I CAN SEE U WANT BEEF, SORRY SON CNT OFFER U NONE, BUT I CAN GIVE U DIRECTIONS TO THE BATTLE FORUM...THIS IS WHERE THIS DIALOGUE ENDS. CNT STOEP TO YO LEVEL. YOU ARE WAY DOWN, CNT REACH U....
DeePortiD

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:35 am

Thought so...you just scared...

and I know my way around this site... dont need guidance from a blind man... and let me give you the low down, you couldnt reach me if you upped your game a million times...you fake man!
Uncaged Thot

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:55 am

NIGGA, JUST GO HOME. U R OBVIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM LOW-SELF ESTEEM. THE NEXT THING U'L BE COMMITING SUICIDE. LOOK, I REALLY THINK THIS SHIT SHOULD STOP NOW.. ....

E YA GAE PAPA. OH AND BY DA WAY IM A WOMAN.

I HAVE NEVA BATTLED ANY ONE BEFORE BUT I CAN HAVE U AS MY FIRST LESSON AND STILL RIP U APART. SO SINCE U R DA ONE WITH BEEF I THINK U SHOULD START.
DeePortiD

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:57 am

set it up girl...in the batle zone and i'll spit first...no problem!!!
senseless lyricist

Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:03 pm

Some stupid idiot has been using my name to communicate with deeportid!The last time i wrote something to him was when i revealed that i'm female.Who the fuck is being a stupid idiot?If u wanna battle deeportid whoever u are please don't fuckn use my name, use ur own.Fuck that shit.I'm pissed off.This person illegally discovered my password.How, i don't know but this jus isn't right.Jus so u all know any new messages from me in this forum,then u know it's the phoney!!!Nqk!
Sema1

Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:27 pm

Just Wanna Say Holla ,and get ready for my :twisted: insight on yo topics.I Just discovered the forum a couple of days ago and i have been reading throuth some of the old topics and replies and i think this the forum for me,so i hope see more of that insightfull views and opinions.

CATCH U LATER
  • Information