Rules: READ BEFORE YOU POST (UPDATED)

Moderator: Juma4admin

MicWizard

Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:21 pm

[quote name="AddictiveSoul"]NEW RULE:

I noticed that Serious Jokers Ent has posted more than five poems in just two days, which is sorta flooding the forum and also taking away alot of attention from the other poems...

Can we keep the number of posts per week down to a minimum of four?

This rule won't be enforced until i get my fellow MODs' back up, so holla back fam.

MuchLove
[/quote]

true we not complainin' or anything we just wanna read diferent styles . I aint hating bro
quentelon

Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:01 pm

sup sis

i agree with u 100% it does get too busy and some of the poems that poet send dont get any justice couse some peeps assume they read them.

and thats when u find poems with just 1 reply and guyz plz give feed back 2 the fllow poets just a reminder

by da way sje ur poems are great thats why u should give us some time to digest it

so its settled 4 poems per week 4 every poet oh will run it by theme where is every one else at what do u all think?
Poetic Seraph
Posting Freak

Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:40 pm

i agree with yall, just didn't think 'bout it before lol. that's why i went through allthe pages (damn yall got lotz of poetry on here) and commented on some poems that i found that no one commented on before like new birth and simon,adam and I. cuz they are great poems and they were already on page 6 or 7 so i knew no one was gonna read 'em. had to show some love tomake up for flooding lol
j2daS

Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:49 pm

well SINCE WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS SPACE DAT DOES NOT DIFINE OUR STABILITY AND EXISTANCE IT IS WELL APPRICIATED TO SEE UN IDIVIDUAL TO BRING RULES DAT WILL MAKE US UNDERSTAND ME 8) 8) 8) :D
Poetic Seraph
Posting Freak

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:27 pm

I'm not here daily (anymore), but when I pass by I do try to read all new poems and comment on most of them. But there is indeed a huge lack of feedback. I see poems that have been viewed over 300 times and only received 3 replies??? I personally am always motivates, stimulated and inspired by any kind of feedback, positive or negative. In the beginning that I started posting, the feedback was more regular and that's why I really enjoy this place, but people seem to read and move on without any comment nowadays. I know there are exams, and the end of the year and stuff like that, but it has been like this for a few months, right?
KaraSoul

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:49 pm

Vipi one and all. As a newbie on this forum, I think that I'll be able to cope with dem rules :s hock:
  • Information