Infinite Cypha!

Moderator:Juma4admin

Couzifer
Posting Freak

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:20 pm

no feeds here but i offer tha last one of my feed/

leave u startvin till your last breed/

MCs sleepin on this nowonder they talkin pillow/..

..on Hiphop forums, i bet u head's must b hollow/

aint biblical but i give more than i take /

inhalin wisdom to exhale(excell) for Hiphop sake/

kapuka gets me wonderin if this Mcs high on sambuka/

their flow so floppy,i blow em' wit rhymes like bazooka/

leavin' bitters toothless../coz my rhymes curses like halbadiri/

n' reign' over this space like tha solar system/i follow tha orbit/

coz my fall means mass destruction like a meteorite/......

reason i keep my rhymes upright/ firm like a vertebrate/

i measure De_Infinite wit lines that stretch beyond measure/

Couzifer
Posting Freak

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Ok -- i moved a copy of this to Freestyles & Cyphers forum n' put it under "crazy freestylez" , i'm hopin to get some feeds there. This forum is so dead..damn!!

Peace.

ms.Rain

Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:36 pm

we jus ned to keep workin on it Couz... it's still new. if i could rap I would.
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:49 am

[quote name="ms.Rain"]we jus ned to keep workin on it Couz... it's still new. if i could rap I would.[/quote]

I know thats right Rain, we still got a long way to go wit this one --but i am lookin forward to seein' this forum much active.

Thanks for the feedback.

willpress

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Yea mayb its time we kald a cipher a cipher/expose lyrical fangs and see whos the infinite viper/get ths forum rollin beyond what the eye can trace/make it the sixth dimension, yea something greater than time and space/so that our children's children can at least save face/so that they can say "in the year 2008" my daddy was an ill MC/No we didnt hear of him up on capital fm or KBC/he didnt have much use for the national broadcaster/just a turntable and a mic made Flash da Grandmaster/so i will rhyme to da beatbox with all da strength i can muster/make the kicks and snares my long lost brother n sista/in the beginin there was sound, right?/coz how else would God have said "let there be light"?/wot you listen to should make you know wrong from right/they make us run up to the streets to fight for they rights/but when bullets come live they are nowhere in sight/better to use yourself than get used/so lets join the forum and light up the fuse/drop your lines from any angle, acute or obtuse/its more about the skill in you than the weapon you choose. . . .
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Sup Kenya...Xcapee in dis ishh

Like this Yo!!..

Let me show luv to kenya cus i got ma holmes called Couzifer

rap in the veins like blood bringin' hell to emcees like Lucifer

brah i'm off d chain holdin this shit underground

break enter any town cus i know i sound profound

The master of rhymes,criminal flipp from the Gut

drug cells with Dope like your thoughts were Coke

hit hard like a sledgehammer,grind emcees like millet

i'm the illest,need pills to help out but i aint done yet

so don't hesitate to respect the anticipated felony

i immaculately loose ur existence if u battle with me

my spirit is unbelievable,people call me nitro (nitrogen)

cus my pen ignite when i'm dropping the theory of toxic flows

can't catch my shine even if u were the Night in my mind

i blind ya wen i spit,even Stevie wonder will deny to get u signed

get outta the line,emcees get holes like i was talking with a nine

i blessed this time and fuck if u think kenya won't get a Big shine

willpress

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:03 am

Yea, big shine down on the underground tunnel/ama tek it from the end of Xcapees double barrel/poking lyrical holes thru your mental funnel/thea aint no filterin me , am so soluble/no hatin on me nigga so sellable/ all rolled up and lit up up in ths joint/smoked and vapourized yea i am the joint/raise your conscious level one bar higher/am nirvana 9 rounds wit me and ul have walk thru fire/with bare feet so yea i ges that meks you dead meat/or used lyk a p*ssy with a sawn of clit/get your priorities rite mr misfit/coz i could swear my fist fits wear your mouths is/conect the dots and thas you lookin lyk a gumless doofus/but ama still foot your bills/get you some custom made grills/so that wen you smile it dont look like some fish with missin gills/breath in breathe out and hold dat shit/coz ama tek you under the undground where hip hop lives/mental ressurection up on a f*ckin mic stand/welkam to the black mans fastest sellin/here you are the hustle and am the flow/when i say ready that when you go/ready, ready, ready like EM's dick up u ass like a machete. . . ./go,go,go dont let go of this flow
Couzifer
Posting Freak

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:31 pm

sUp XCAPEE, am feelin' u' on this man, Sup will, damn man that some sick ish there, keep blessin tha thread gawds.

[quote name="willpress"]go,go,go dont let go of this flow[/quote]

or Ima freeze u' blood flow n' place u' soul six feet below/

en' if u' make me feel that these words jus' too solid to flow!!/....

then Ima PRESS u' brain at tha' edge of WILL's double blade machete/

and swing these words like they where lyrical swords instead/

possin threats like I run(Iran) nulcear plants in ma homestead/

fuck wit US en go crumblin down like tha fall of a SUPERPOWER/

am tryna maintain ma balance while hangin' on tha edge of INFINITE/

so nigga plz dont PUSH me or Ima take u' life and keep u' spirit/

place it btwn' heaven n' hell/n' watch as god n' satan gamble for u' soul/

ONCE I toss tha' dice u' lose TWICE, coz either way u' gon' pay tha' price/

I stay aHEAD of this shit constantly like the scar on tha' tip of ma dick/

PLAY ard wit me n' Ima SPIT it right on u' face after am done fuckin u' chick/

coz I neva let go of tha' flow, I keep it cumin' till tha' last sperm of tha' rhyme/
Emigee

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:56 pm

couz.... i see you need to do practice family planning,/ you got so much rhyming,/you have so much going which is educating,/ and i like the focus for its really eliminating,/ for the whack MC needs some castrating,/ i know they will never feel us for this is over rating,/ but we have to be eradicating./ never feel left out cause i will always be here to read and do my free styles,/ as i said before I’m infinite like zero over zero,/ and better than sub Zero, /am not trying to be a hero/no cant be that but I will keep the struggle on wait till I can have some bitches around, to dance to my sound,/ as hard as it will sound /for am more than being spell bound, I cast a spell regenerate cells of real MCs,/ we share the same struggle,/ and never be scared of to handle./ so its to us to support each other!!!
willpress

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Yo!. . .WeePee back, burstin like the breath of life/jus when your lifeline was about to take a hike/uhuh yea like that miracle turning water into wine/bless y'all am churnin syllable to rhyme/watch y'all tryna mark they time/miss a beat when the bassline hits you/flips you/chops you/into meat cleaver slices/evil meets justice/wackness meets practice/eunuchs meet Isis/this is the end of the crisis/ coz is what you put at the end of the equal sign/yup the final answer/the sexiest rapture/the most copied culture/u jus do me and ama do u/nah that aint shit i put on my pay per view/i forsee the forecast/somewhere bèfore half past the hour/you gon realise you dead wen they dustin your coffin/like a mixture of Purple Haze and Blue Magic/ i made your TV go all static/now you know why your radios stuck on Gods Son and illmatic/struggle of a wetback jus watch em climb the fences/to the land of the free place they call America/but there aint shit for free, maybe just an avatar/of you and other like looking persons/saying MOST WANTED for theft and arson/but lets be Democratic this summer/and give it up to my boy Obama/make a race once classified in animal relations/bring forth a son to lead the most powerful nation. . .peace
  • Information