Spitzofrenik vs Lyrics

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

Spitzofrenik

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 am

This kid came popping a lotta shit so I'd like to give him a gentle introduction to the site. 22 lines max.
Spitzofrenik

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:34 pm

Fuck it, Ill post first....lemme take it easy on him....

SPITZOFRENIKS PROPHETIC WITS shit on your PATHETIC GENERIC SCRIPTS/

ya rap career’s moving slow.. while my 'potential' turns 'KINETIC' QUICK!/

You better-quit this RAP PROFESSION/ You won’t LAST A SECOND...when I BLAST THE WEAPON....

...so let the words in ya verse serve as ya LAST CONFESSION!/

you LACK DIRECTION!/ Don't make me TARNISH YA REP...

You tryna GARNER RESPECT...by SPARRING WITH VETS...

...but I'll make it HARDER TO GET....than ugly crack whores tryna BARTER WITH SEX...

....and I’d end ya career.. but you haven’t even STARTED IT YET!/

I didn’t WRITE FOR MONTHS/ but I IGNITE AND BUST/ IN SPITE OF RUST/

I scribbled this verse in sand....so feel free to 'BITE THE DUST'!/

I let jail niggas TEAR YA RECTUM/ I’m NEAR PERFECTION/

Ya moms so nasty, we had phone sex....and I got an EAR INFECTION!/

We BARE RESEMBLANCE....so you could DRAW YA CONCLUSION!/ You're CAUSE FOR AMUSEMENT!/

Its ironic ya name's Lyrics....cos ya rhymes show it's ALL AN ILLUSION!/

You OUGHT TO BE LOSING!/ Stop claiming my damn-throne!/

If I was 'half the donkey' you are, I’d still be an 'ass whole'/

This damn-clone should have ran-home!/ I'm tighter than a PYTHON'S LOCK/

Give him 'six sides' to my story.....now he got WRITER'S BLOCK!/

I'm ANOINTED TO RAP/ I eat the King's stake, you could TOIL FOR THE SCRAPS/

I pop this turd without even looking....like a BOIL ON MY BACK!/

I BEEN MAKING RAW JAMS/ I'll smack you back in time so HARD MAN....

..you'll 'connect with ya roots'....like Kunte KINTE WITH BROADBAND!/
lyrics

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:11 pm

Im About To Demolish Spitz.. Like Removing Useless Alphabet Letters :s hock:

Lyrics will breeze and wreck and Get a hold of you and Squeeze your neck

Cuz When i battle Spitzo i always mark his card like organized visa theft

Seek Safety before i Purge the spine, Grab his Style and stomp till i turn this Germ to Wine!

AS Swift as Quicksilver the way i Serve your Rhymes , Cuz Ya Work is Sloppy AS if You'd Blurred your lines!

incise ya face with a biscuit, Demonstrating all your Frailties if your "mad" lets see you go Ballistic

Removing This "sicktofrenik" Without Physics... Only to find He'll return "referendum users" Just to raise his own statistics

I’ll tread this Psychosomatic, like I’m a psychiatric and my punches are “zanaics”*

I’m “shocking” this psycho, one “charge” from my “chair” and u will forget the mean of maniac

call this atomic bomb, so ur life is destroyed like the Japanese in Hiroshima and u cant even sue me

homi , The only time you’re “raw” when I’m swallowing you like you re being sushi

I aint need “virus”, cuz I’m fuckin ur “processor” like my lines from Java*

Fuck “acid”, I burns your brain with one “drop” like my rhymes are lava

You winning? this the 'wrong-time'.. my words like movies with vampires.. they pierce the 'inner neck through sick horror'

ya mom strip 'on-line?'.. cuz when i see her wearin sexy lingerie im 'in her nets to explore her'

im in her nets to explore her---im on internet explorer; nets-fish net stalkings*[/size]

looks like im 'poundin sharks' the way spitzo gotta 'broke-jaw'.. my flow-raw you 'go-soft' like a dick right after a 'blow-job'

u a joke-dogg.. me winnins like a 'coke epidemic' its a 'dope-cause'.. n i 'hold all the cards' online like 'bodog'

jaw-jaws(shark movie).. bodog poker[/size].

stop the opera you drama queen you cant beat these phantoms, cant keep straight with a. rse-'n-all/arsenal this dudes HANDS ON

Sptizofrenik recycles more than greenplace its like a sing-a-long, this dudes a bitch like footballers wives gen just wags-on

a female dog is a bitch and wags its tail and footballers wives are called wags[/size]

like black holes chewing the stratosphere,spitz chews alot, like laws of physics too light not on top.. beat me? u cannot

this dude beat me? nah battles like a dodgy kettle few are hot , this lady aint realistic you-be-soft/ubisoft

you cant keep up man like murderers bound to flee, like this dudes on the graveshift its a certain he greaves

dude your letters are over-weight like court fees, this dudes styles bloated like maternity leaves
lyrics

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:15 pm

Uppin On Votes A double H

:lol: :lol: :lol:
linkris
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:53 pm

dope battle...

good verses from both...lyrics u're new here and puttin in work!

that's good to see man...

i gotta run...vote monday...

Peace
MC SKILLZ

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:39 pm

lyrics u kool but ur structure is not appealing to me u write 2 lengthy.da number of words u put on one line u gotta rap twice like twista 2 ever be able 2 spit dat.

lyrics u had a alot of kool puches n great concepts but some made no sense 2 me.u also came on wit a couple of insde rhymes multies.but u lacked personals

spitz ur shit also lacked personals

but u had good creativity so was lyrics

and u had a couple kool multies although some sounded slant 2 me.but it depends how u say it on audio.spit had a better flow far than lyrics

ma vote goes 2 spit spit

cuz i felt his shit more n he was more on point
D-LINKWENT

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 pm

You know what ,Lyrics ya verse was better at the middle approaching the end. Although I know where your goin with the pattern cut it down som be realistic. Some of the punches were just weird. Spitz your flow was tight an consistent wit flow

BEEN MAKING RAW JAMS/ I'll smack you back in time so HARD MAN....

that was tight.

flow-

looks like im 'poundin sharks' the way spitzo gotta 'broke-jaw'.. my flow-raw you 'go-soft' like a d*ck right after a 'blow-job'

u a joke-dogg.. me winnins like a 'coke epidemic' its a 'dope-cause'.. n i 'hold all the cards' online like 'bodog'

that was tight flow and word

hahaa.

VOTE-SPitz. flow, common sense and spitz u forcing youra lines tagetha
D-LINKWENT

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 pm

You know what ,Lyrics ya verse was better at the middle approaching the end. Although I know where your goin with the pattern cut it down som be realistic. Some of the punches were just weird. Spitz your flow was tight an consistent wit flow

BEEN MAKING RAW JAMS/ I'll smack you back in time so HARD MAN....

that was tight.

flow-

looks like im 'poundin sharks' the way spitzo gotta 'broke-jaw'.. my flow-raw you 'go-soft' like a d*ck right after a 'blow-job'

that was tight flow and word

hahaa.

VOTE-SPitz. flow, common sense and spitz u forcing youra lines tagetha
mceeQ
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:05 pm

lyrics u got alotof subliminal disses very intelligent and thought out but problem is pple gotta be on da same wave length as u to get em,i'm not trying to curb your creativity on da contrary keep those disses in there but add on more personal straight disses like this on too

its word play tru but catches pples attention otherwise i liked both your verses a bit tediuos at times but cool ma fav lines prolly
I didn’t WRITE FOR MONTHS/ but I IGNITE AND BUST/ IN SPITE OF RUST/

I scribbled this verse in sand....so feel free to 'BITE THE DUST'!/
looks like im 'poundin sharks' the way spitzo gotta 'broke-jaw'
and da arsenal one any diss against em is a plus for me ...theres only 1 UNITED!!!

my vote : spitz
XCAPEE
Posting Freak

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:29 pm

[quote name="MC SKILLZ"]lyrics u kool but ur structure is not appealing to me u write 2 lengthy.da number of words u put on one line u gotta rap twice like twista 2 ever be able 2 spit dat.

lyrics u had a alot of kool puches n great concepts but some made no sense 2 me.u also came on wit a couple of insde rhymes multies.but u lacked personals

spitz ur shit also lacked personals

but u had good creativity so was lyrics

and u had a couple kool multies although some sounded slant 2 me.but it depends how u say it on audio.spit had a better flow far than lyrics

ma vote goes 2 spit spit

cuz i felt his shit more n he was more on point[/quote]

I AGREE WITH HIM.

• Information