Battle Forum Rules. (IMPORTANT)

Never ending cyphers since 2002

Moderator:Juma4admin

arithmetic logic

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:30 am

sike, plz just check how u being hypocritical with your posts above bro... come now
Sike The God
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:22 pm

Man, I've got shit to do as well - I've asked to be taken off as a mod a couple of times because I'm not here as much I should/could - even when I am on here - I don't feel like moderating because I've got other commitments.

So I ask to be taken off as a mod once again - I won't be doing anything here from now on: even if you don't decide to take me off - I've done my part, people judge me for everything I do (which is expected) - I just hate it when people don't appreciate my efforts to make this a better place.. So Take off my mod powers. I'm done here...

Peace
linkris
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:32 pm

[quote name="Sike"]Man, I've got shit to do as well - I've asked to be taken off as a mod a couple of times because I'm not here as much I should/could - even when I am on here - I don't feel like moderating because I've got other commitments.

So I ask to be taken off as a mod once again - I won't be doing anything here from now on: even if you don't decide to take me off - I've done my part, people judge me for everything I do (which is expected) - I just hate it when people don't appreciate my efforts to make this a better place.. So Take off my mod powers. I'm done here...

Peace[/quote]

Sup man...nobody judging you and fuck people who dont appreciate, i know the feeling bro.

I just wanted to point out something to you,that's all. I neva said you dont have other commitments,

that was not the point.

I hoped that you wouldnt take my comment as a personal hit, cause that was'nt the intention.

PM me if you seriously want your mod powers removed, this time i wont ignore your request,

so take your time.

Peace
Sike The God
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:56 pm

[quote name="linkris"]I hoped that you wouldnt take my comment as a personal hit, cause that was'nt the intention.

PM me if you seriously want your mod powers removed, this time i wont ignore your request,

so take your time.[/quote]

Never took it personal man, I'll send the pm now.. :roll:
linkris
Posting Freak

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:48 pm

ahryt man...

deletin all this free-postin now

Peace
SKEPTIKSTYLEZ

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Due to the increasing number of open battles without votes it is important that we assume a new rule.

Before setting up a battle, make sure to vote on atleast 1 other pending battle and then post the vote link in your battle. This way we get to ensure that battles don't become as boring as they have, lately, with winners never being declared.

Thanks!
pharmacious

Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:33 pm

choloquine
hidroxicloroquina
erectile dysfunction icd
treating erectile dysfunction without drugs
hcq medical abbreviation
hydroxychloroquine where to buy
erectile function after urethralplasty
plaquenil tablets
redex arms