Moderator:Juma4admin

Sike The God
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:25 pm

You talk too much...

8 bars..

Usual rules..

One round...

Consider this my check in... waiting on you....

:roll:
THE CORE

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:28 pm

let ur ass leak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u finaly got it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: waitin' on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sike The God
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:43 pm

We clear that it's 8 BARS = 2 LINES, ONE ROUND.

Lets do this blind actually... I need someone else to check in to receive the verses...

And by the way - any bitten shit - I'll check it up! :wink:
THE CORE

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:27 pm

If ur name was silk I will used u for ma cluthin’ since it’s sike, u’re off the point

Surprised that the slovenly animated kid awakin’ the mystified martyr with sludge smelted garment exposing his ass for another turn in my brothelic clinic for a lecherous touch from the viscous master in the shrine concerting in incantation for another feast of destructive engagement.

Im so committed in initiation that will pave the way for the torment of ur kin by ma offspring that the excrement in ur solitary existence got short of ma felonies.

So i take a pose while u awaits my next of kin. hop u understand

I won’t battle u :idea: :idea: :idea: what the fuck u got dictating to me :?: :?:
Sike The God
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Uh, whatever

Yo, My army shoots beats, with verses, spit curses to Harm and root freeks

U a whore n a bitch,I'll put "core in a ditch" without farming fruit seeds!

My hands'll fracture yo brain fast..... coz this damned rapper contains ass

Rhyming lame, riding flames so much his ass should manufacture propane gass!

I'm dismembering clones.... leave you re-assembling bones... like biology papers

tremble ya dome wit mics, flows, phores, Sike is over core like psychology majors!

I'll Hammer and strike, ya veins, only dependants for c.p.r will be vampire bites

Your account should have been deleted, since all you doing is spamming the site!

Waiting on votes... usual rules

Peaz
linkris
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:44 pm

I never really seen this dude(the core) actually battle...so i'll moderate this bout...

Hit me up

Peace.
linkris
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 pm

WTF?!
Surprised that the slovenly animated kid awakin’ the mystified martyr with sludge smelted garment exposing his ass for another turn in my brothelic clinic for a lecherous touch from the viscous master in the shrine concerting in incantation for another feast of destructive engagement.

Im so committed in initiation that will pave the way for the torment of ur kin by ma offspring that the excrement in ur solitary existence got short of ma felonies.
Is that a verse??
41Trippa

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Sike takes this on structure alone ... I don't even have to think about it much.

Sike, those lines got some real potential in them!

My Vote -----> Sike.

BTW, "Core" ... what is that? I remember you from another site and I've never seen you drop anything quite like this.

What's up with that?!! You don't have to bait these cats like that ... give'm the real!!
Sike The God
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:59 pm

[quote name="41Trippa"]Sike takes this on structure alone ... I don't even have to think about it much.

Sike, those lines got some real potential in them!

My Vote -----> Sike.

BTW, "Core" ... what is that? I remember you from another site and I've never seen you drop anything quite like this.

What's up with that?!! You don't have to bait these cats like that ... give'm the real!![/quote]

It's not the same person man... This dude has no talent, just talks shit.. in other words.. He's a spammer.. :roll:
linkris
Posting Freak

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:02 pm

well...as for Sike, i think that verse should go in the freestyle/cypher forum..

lol

Peace
  • Information