Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:36 am

who wanna step on this thread//n get sliced into shredz

alota newbies, im only cool wit u foolz//

only if u give me head//yo scriptz be borin'

im not adorin'//betta use em' to rock an infant to bed//

maufakaz imma be back...if youz a newbie then its you im getin at byach
D.O.P.E

Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:27 pm

if it aint mr. dick blower//the wackness unfolder//tryin to come against the show stoper//ur momz X lover//the phat pussy igniter//setin yo ass on fire without a fuckin lighter//

see pussy ass
D.O.P.E

Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:39 pm

if it aint mr. dick blower//the wackness unfolder//tryin to come against the show stoper//ur momz X lover//the phat pussy igniter//setin yo ass on fire without a fuckin lighter//

see pussy ass
D.O.P.E

Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:40 pm

nuff wit the mama isht give respect to all dem ladies....nah letts do sum boxing shitttt....

as i slide to the ring//with only one thing up in my dome//n thats to slaughter u, n remain the king//Ding! Ding! the bell ringz//gave yo two jabz, know both yo eyez got ringz//two mo fo yo dome piece, made u spit out yo mouth piece//know i got yo in the corner, providing u with punches aimin fo yo ribz//n uper-cutz double sizing yo lipz//the bell rang to cease the fight//know yo couch be throwin his pants, towlz n white sheetz to end the fright//im like fuck the rulez, gave u a head lock n fell wit u//the convas was blue know its red//yo sokin the scenery wit yo inffected blood//oh shit yo not movin? this nigga iz dead.... :twisted:
  • Information